It's Miller Time | Page 8 | The Boneyard

It's Miller Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I still like Dyson's dunks better!I never said RP was a not an athlete. I just think he needs to be a better ball handler and passer which Dyson has him beat by a mile! As a shooter they are both streaky.

My post was in no way a critique of yours. Just me genuinely stating something I liked about that particular RP play. Something that I think will be an important part of his next season. I'm not trying to join in on the JD/RP comparisons.

I will say that the much maligned (on here) Dyson, was and will always be one of my favorite UConn players ever. Someone who's game I would've tried to emulate.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Dont know much about this kid. I am definitely excited he's joining the UConn family!

The only (minor) concern I have, is that he's a bit undersized. His athletic ability and basketball IQ seem to make up for it.

Great get! Welcome Shonn!

Reaction Score
Dont know much about this kid. I am definitely excited he's joining the UConn family!

The only (minor) concern I have, is that he's a bit undersized. His athletic ability and basketball IQ seem to make up for it.

Great get! Welcome Shonn!
I think he is fine size for a Power 4 due to having some good muscle on his frame. He is definitely more in the Kevin Freeman mole but that worked out pretty good for us. He seems to have more of an offensive game than KF ever had also. I wouldn't be worried about Miller down low. I think the concerns are AB's steady improvement(he seemed to regress at the end of the year) and another ball handler needed to help out JA.

Reaction Score
Can't stop watching this video:

In other news, it turns out that Miller could have returned to Cornell if he hadn't graduated this year. They Ivy League is so stupid sometimes.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think he is fine size for a Power 4 due to having some good muscle on his frame. He is definitely more in the Kevin Freeman mole but that worked out pretty good for us. He seems to have more of an offensive game than KF ever had also. I wouldn't be worried about Miller down low. I think the concerns are AB's steady improvement(he seemed to regress at the end of the year) and another ball handler needed to help out JA.
if he brings a toughness and intensity along with boarding I think we'll be set... kind of like AO or Adrien, thats what this team is missing and needing... 10-12 points with 8 boards and a block would be ideal

Reaction Score
if he brings a toughness and intensity along with boarding I think we'll be set... kind of like AO or Adrien, thats what this team is missing and needing... 10-12 points with 8 boards and a block would be ideal
I agree and unlike those 2 he has a perimeter outside shooting aspect to his game which will make him very versatile on offense for us. Really psyched for next year if we can get one more ball handler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom