It's Memphis Tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It's Memphis Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
It will be a dog versus cat fight. Memphis is in a roll and playing good defense. Shaquille Goodwin has eaten us alive in the past. It is really hard to beat a team three times in a season, so we are doomed, DOOMED for sure!

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Don't miss the first hour of the game, fellas. Remember that we've sprung ahead one hour.

3:15PM EST
Clock_1662+W+copy.jpg

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Today we seemed like a team transformed though. Just the attitude, the whole thing. College Basketball is the dumbest game. One shot and you turn yourself into godzilla overnight.
There are few sports where an intangible like confidence plays such a big role. Golf is another one.

It's one of the reasons I love it so!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Ollie's had this team laser-focused in the postseason, so I don't expect a let-down today. This is basically the first round of the NCAA tournament; if we can't win this one, we're probably not beating anyone in the tourney anyway.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Ollie's had this team laser-focused in the postseason, so I don't expect a let-down today. This is basically the first round of the NCAA tournament; if we can't win this one, we're probably not beating anyone in the tourney anyway.

Really?
Is that based on theory, science, fact or lets just say that, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Really?
Is that based on theory, science, fact or lets just say that, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks?

It's based on the fact that any team we play in the tournament will be much better than Memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom