It's got to be a joke at this point. | The Boneyard

It's got to be a joke at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Hartley introduced at 5'7" again.

She was standing next to Caroline, both standing straight, shoulder to shoulder and they were the same height. Caroline is listed as 5'10".

KML walked over and she was clearly taller probably the 6' most articles and recruiting services say.

I wonder what Hartley thinks when she sees herself listed as 5'7". And tonight, introduced at that height.

It's just a little strange.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think they should introduce the entire lineup as 5'7".

Most of us have thought Bria is very close to 5'10" for the last year and a half.

It's good to hear that Kaleena is 6'0" or very close.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I've given up on this one. I couldn't believe it when it started up earlier this year, but that was in the press. At first night? Crazy.

Reaction Score
Players heights are often over or under listed for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they just aren't up dated as they grow. Often when they are in high school they will exagerate their height in order to get more scouting attention. Some coaches will actually list certain players shorter to get the psychological advantage of surprise come game time. Imagine if you expect a player to be say 5'7" and they are actually 3 inches taller. Then again some players measure themselves in shoe' others in socks.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Players heights are often over or under listed for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they just aren't up dated as they grow. Often when they are in high school they will exagerate their height in order to get more scouting attention. Some coaches will actually list certain players shorter to get the psychological advantage of surprise come game time. Imagine if you expect a player to be say 5'7" and they are actually 3 inches taller. Then again some players measure themselves in shoe' others in socks.

Any of these relate to this situation?

Reaction Score
Throughout the summer and prior Bria has been saying she is 5'10"! LMAO it is an ongoing
issue beyond Bria re: the height of players! It starts early and goes all of the way to the NBA and WNBA. Usually the heights are exaggerated to being taller than they are.I believe there were a # of articles in which Bria specifically stated she is taller than she is listed!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Clearly Bria's elevator shoes were stuck in the basement when they measured her.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I think Geno's behind it. The shorter they're listed, the taller he feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom