It's Gameday!! | The Boneyard

It's Gameday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Won't get to watch today. But going to lay $ on our boys.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I think we win too. And I will stick with that as long as I don't re-read Andrew's o-line breakdown on the UConnBlog again. Seriously, they are still a mess.

Reaction Score
anyone see todays article in streamflowgazeteer

quote by staff making brama bulls sound like 67 green bay packers emphazizing their super speed, skills, power, quickness. leverage, tallness, meanness, intelligence, humor, good samaritanship, loyalty, shortness, baldness yada yada yada

Reaction Score
Well, looks like 40% chance of rain. And rain in Tampa is usually of the downpour variety.

If it rains the entire time, USF wins in a close low scoring game. 12-10

If it does not rain, I strongly believe we win 27-12.

We just dont have the O-line to run the ball well and that ball will be slippery if it's raining. Turnover city. On the upside, maybe we are forced to really make the run work. Might be good for the team. Last game we had some really good production on one drive in the 3rd quarter (i think). Had one back bust through the line with the ball carrier behind him every time. Seemed to work. Not sure why we went away from it.

No rain, my guess is we light up the sky with lots of passing on out routes. Low turnover potential there and we have Davis and Fox. Fox really stepped up last week.

Defense will be solid and I'm guessing Obi has a very solid game along with Adams.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
40 percent in Florida means nothing usually. Anything under fifty percent is good

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I have to admit, I'm psyched about the game. I have a good feeling (although it's obvious that we're doooomed.)

Reaction Score
40 percent in Florida means nothing usually. Anything under fifty percent is good
Hope your right. My wife and two granddaughters have been known to put up with ponchos in some drizzle but a steady downpour will be a problem. Enthusiasm only lasts so long when you're wet.

Reaction Score
Hope your right. My wife and two granddaughters have been known to put up with ponchos in some drizzle but a steady downpour will be a problem. Enthusiasm only lasts so long when you're wet.
I can tell u its pouring in Sarasota. We r bringing ponchos

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Some of the best games I've ever been to were in foul weather (Louisville and a few USF games among them). Enthusiasm only lasts as long as you are entertained.

BTW-68% chance of rain from after 8:00 on.

Reaction Score
DOOOOOOOMMMEED

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOMMMEED I TELL YA DOOOOOOOMMMEED!

image.jpg

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think all the teams left on the schedule (with the exception of East Carolina) are very very winnable games. Even with our circumstances, QB situation, poor secondary, and sometimes meh play calling.

Running the table is still a possibility...the AAC isn't that good...

Reaction Score
I think all the teams left on the schedule (with the exception of East Carolina) are very very winnable games. Even with our circumstances, QB situation, poor secondary, and sometimes meh play calling.

Running the table is still a possibility...the AAC isn't that good...

I love your enthusiasm and I agree East Carolina will be a tough one but so will UCF and Cincy. Memphis barely lost to UCLA. I think we have a decent chance at the three T's (Temple (beat Vanderbilt) , Tulsa, Tulane), Army and SMU. All these are reasonably winnable.

If we loose to East Carolina, UCF and Cincy but win all the rest we will end up 7-5
If we loose to East Carolina, UCF and Cincy we can only lose 1 other game to end up 6-6.

To me 7-5 would be outstanding. 8-4 would be a dream season!

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Have a blast for us!

Back East Ale on the couch... Pinnacle of relaxation.

Reaction Score
Captain and Coke. Relaxing in "our" condo in OCMD. Impromptu honeymoon. Almost convinced her to go to Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom