Its Gameday

Reaction Score
According to the Connecticut Post the starters might be
Cole
Martin
Whaley
Jackson
Sanogo

Jordan Hawkins is not playing tonight. He hurt his ankle Saturday. Hopefully he won't be out too long.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think by this point Cole, Martin, Whaley and Sanogo are givens.

With Hawkins out, it's down to Gaff, Jax or Polley.

Nothing shocking at this point.

Reaction Score
Not to hijack your thread but I'm curious about tonights game. I haven't been to Gampel in a very long time. 1) What time do they start letting people in and 2) What's the food situation inside Gampel? Should you eat before the game?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not to hijack your thread but I'm curious about tonights game. I haven't been to Gampel in a very long time. 1) What time do they start letting people in and 2) What's the food situation inside Gampel? Should you eat before the game?

Realistically isn't it always better to eat a meal before the event and then just grab some popcorn or a pretzel during the event? Is there really ever food on site worth eating rather than eating before?

Now the beer game? That's a different story.

Reaction Score
Realistically isn't it always better to eat a meal before the event and then just grab some popcorn or a pretzel during the event? Is there really ever food on site worth eating rather than eating before?

Now the beer game? That's a different story.
I agree but the game start time of 6:30 makes eating before the game a little more difficult. Student Union food court across the street is probably the best bet for something quick that is better than what they’ll have in Gampel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom