It's game time. That's it. | The Boneyard

It's game time. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's f88king game time.

Finally. That's it. Excuse my language. Get on the gridiron and hit somebody, hard. Over and over until the final whistle blows.

No fancy stories this time from me, no literary hyperbole, no deep thoughts. It's going to be hot at the stadium, that's about all i got after this week and 9 months of waiting.

This is about taking care of business now, and the business is football.

It's f88king game time.

Reaction Score
Couldn't have said it better... Cowboy Steak samiches for the tailgate tomorrow, wings, potato salad.. coipious amounts of the amber nectar and football.. UConn Football.. good times await at 8:00am tomorrow..

Reaction Score
Man I wish I could be there! I'm going to try and make it back for homecoming weekend. Guess I can still tape up my ankles and pull my shoelaces tight! and hope ESPN3 doesn't crap out on me.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I'll be working until 2:30, but might be able to catch the end of the game online. Hope Santini works his magic this season!

Reaction Score
Well there's not much I can do with these espn3 games, and I don't have SNY down here, but I get most of the games on MASN through the BE network. Otherwise my brother has to send me a copy

Reaction Score
Can’t wait, as usual my son and I will be in line at the Main Gate by 7am… waiting for it to open for 8….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom