It's game day! | The Boneyard

It's game day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Because even stairs would be too easy for this expedition

0fca20163a327f277554eb2d80b9e1db.JPG

Reaction Score
Some of you guys are simply fanatics, with an addiction to Husky basketball.

images

Reaction Score
And the entertainment doesn't end with the game. Oh no, win big or win small, we're going to be able to come home to the BY and read all of the fatalist, absolutist, dystopian, hyperactive, and baseless predictions of our fellow board members. I throw some examples out, just to whet you a bit:

Brimah is going to be a lottery pick.
Brimah will have a good career in Europe.

You get the idea.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Really like Miller. Officials calling some real weak fouls on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Really like Miller. Officials calling some real weak fouls on the perimeter.
Listening on IMG and no visual but seems like the big takeaway from this is how good Miller can be for us.

Reaction Score
Seemed like a typical UConn expedition game. When was the last time we ran our 1st opponent out the gym.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I hold no thoughts or opinions after pre-season games.

Last year SCJr looked like Chris Paul and then bam. This team will be good though!

Reaction Score
We have a lot of talent. Miller is really something. Had some big plays. Enoch was lost in his debut. Adams is a future pro. Hamilton nice too. Everyone got plenty of minutes. Free throw % was the downside.

Reaction Score
Miller and Gibbs are going to be very good this year, Adams is going to make Freshman mistakes but he is also going to make highlight reel plays as well. DHam looks like he is poised for a BIG year. Calhoun and Nolan look better than they did last year. I was disappointed in Enoch after all the Hype and I am sorry but Brimah does not look like an NBA player.

Reaction Score
Miller best player on the court, has a nose for the ball for sure.

Gibbs is solid didn't try to do too much just looking to get comfy.

DHam looked good, rebounded as usual and made some plays, a little careless like many others with the ball but no biggie.

Jalen will be very good, a bit tentative but expected. He's just got it.

Rodney looked good, played hard. Leader out there and on the sidelines too. Like that

Omar played real hard, made some plays and rebounded the ball. Nice showing for sure.

Facey did a couple nice things and also was out of position a few times. Will be nice off the bench though, great athlete.

Sam Jr was okay - not really fast but seemed a bit quicker than last year. Will help as #4 guard when needed.

Steve played like a freshman and was a bit lost but it's not like they ran any offense his way. Not a great start but no big deal here not enough to go by.

Phil - not bad, active, in the right spots. Our best C today.

AB - won't comment OFP will grill me!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky