It's Game Day!!!! | The Boneyard

It's Game Day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and that is a great thing. Down with the Dore's.

Reaction Score
Tody's itinerary: Go to work at 8:30 & work until 4 P.M. Come home & make homemade habenero pickle hot dog relish for Friday's tailgate. Have my tailgating crew over to watch the game & throw down a few sacreds. Let's go big dogs. Bring home a victory over those swabbies!

Reaction Score
I'm finding it impossible to follow from Florence, Italy. My internet connection is too slow for espn3, and none of the bars here carry the games unless they are on ESPN in america.Its such a let down. Won't be back until Mid december...its a lot of uconn football and basketball to miss!

Reaction Score
I'm finding it impossible to follow from Florence, Italy. My internet connection is too slow for espn3, and none of the bars here carry the games unless they are on ESPN in america.Its such a let down. Won't be back until Mid december...its a lot of uconn football and basketball to miss!
Have your tried listening to the wtic radio feed, or is the internet connection too slow for that also?

Reaction Score
Dave, have you eaten at La Giostra yet? Was the best eating experiences I've ever had. Expensive, but sooo good.

Reaction Score
I haven't Tried WTIC yet, but i'd imagine thatd itd be too slow for that, i'll give it a shot right now and if it works then i'll do that. I was considering having my Family DVR the games and when they visit in Novemeber bring me all of them on dvd haha. And I havent tried La Giostra yet, but I might have to after hearing that. Do you remember where it was? My apartment is about 200-300 yards from the Ponte Vecchio

Reaction Score
I haven't Tried WTIC yet, but i'd imagine thatd itd be too slow for that, i'll give it a shot right now and if it works then i'll do that. I was considering having my Family DVR the games and when they visit in Novemeber bring me all of them on dvd haha. And I havent tried La Giostra yet, but I might have to after hearing that. Do you remember where it was? My apartment is about 200-300 yards from the Ponte Vecchio

Streaming audio is significantly less bandwidth than video. Definitely worth a shot.

My sister spent a semester abroad in Bilbao, Spain last year and had very similar problems with following the team. Good luck to you, sir.

Reaction Score

Here's the link: http://www.ristorantelagiostra.com/
It's about a 5 minute walk east of The Duomo. Our hotel was between the Ponte Vecchio and The Uffizi, and it was maybe a 10-15 minute walk. Pretty interesting family who opened it. The Prince was the chef when we went (I heard he passed away recently), and his son was our server they just kept bringing us food, above and beyond what we ordered. Iwas full before my First arrived (but still managed to eat everything I ordered and everything they brought out). They made pouring a glass of wine an art form.

According to Zagats it's rated the best restaurant in Florence (tied w/ one other for food rating). Enjoy!!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I can remember getting games this way on video tape. Definitely worth doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom