It's Bigger! It's Badder! It's...the 2014-5 per-40-min spreadsheet! | The Boneyard

It's Bigger! It's Badder! It's...the 2014-5 per-40-min spreadsheet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Here's the link to the sheet with last nite's game stats included.

Here's the blank version 4.5 sheet if you want to play with additions/changes. If you do something cool, let me know so I can consider adding it too.

Here's my download page, with final sheets from the last 7 years plus 2002-3 and 2003-4.

I've fixed a couple formulas, added a summary for the regular season only, fixed the summary sheet titles. Also removed the HBR column, as I didn't find it adding anything to my comprehension.

Note that KML shot 76.9% from 3 last night and was only the third-best on the team in that department. her points per attempt was 2.3, and that was second on the team.

2 players have a 7.00 A/TO ratio and two have infinite ratios.

The team's BRATS score was 90!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
All I'm getting is Access Denied

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Oh, okay. I guess I need the secret password.... :)
Don't feel bad it wouldn't let me in either. I'm hoping there is a secret handshake.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
All I'm getting is Access Denied

My error. I changed the site so you can't link directly to individual files. Then I tried to link you directly to the sheets.

Duh!

So go to the download page and click on the topmost item in the list to get this years sheet.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
My error. I changed the site so you can't link directly to individual files. Then I tried to link you directly to the sheets.

Duh!

So go to the download page and click on the topmost item in the list to get this years sheet.
Yeah sure. I still want the secret password.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Yeah sure. I still want the secret password.

You don't need one now. I fixed it so denizens of the Boneyard are all authorized to download directly.

Reaction Score
Here's the link to the sheet with last nite's game stats included.

Here's the blank version 4.5 sheet if you want to play with additions/changes. If you do something cool, let me know so I can consider adding it too.

Here's my download page, with final sheets from the last 7 years plus 2002-3 and 2003-4.

I've fixed a couple formulas, added a summary for the regular season only, fixed the summary sheet titles. Also removed the HBR column, as I didn't find it adding anything to my comprehension.

Note that KML shot 76.9% from 3 last night and was only the third-best on the team in that department. her points per attempt was 2.3, and that was second on the team.

2 players have a 7.00 A/TO ratio and two have infinite ratios.

The team's BRATS score was 90!
Awesome, just two suggestions.
For certain dummies [not me of course] some definition of terms would be nice. For example; what's a BRAT, besides a German hotdog or my grandson? Oops, I just gave myself away.
Relist the players name in the first unoccupied column; makes it much more readable when looking at the numbers on the right side.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
For certain dummies [not me of course] some definition of terms would be nice. For example; what's a BRAT, besides a German hotdog or my grandson? Oops, I just gave myself away.
Relist the players name in the first unoccupied column; makes it much more readable when looking at the numbers on the right side.

All the unobvious terms are defined on the first tab (Instructions).

I can do better than repeating the names -- I'll freeze the first column. Thanks for the suggestion.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

OK, the players numbers & names are frozen, the first tab is renamed "Info & Instructions" (so I can be more snide when referring to it ;^) and the points-per-attempt column is defined in the first tab and restricted to 2 decimal places everywhere. Download here.

Blank version 4.51 is available with these changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom