It's Andre Jackson Day | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

Reaction Score
I am hearing good things. The level of talent continues to rise.

Guys like Gaffney, Bouk, Akok, Jackson coming in have really upgraded the overall level of talent on the roster. UConn basketball will be exciting again.

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Why are you even here with comments like that?
because this is the boneyard and the uniqueness of the by is we do not denigrate those who disagree

Reaction Score
Seeking attention, obviously. It’s kind of sad, really. He used to be a decent poster. Regardless, it’s probably best for us just to ignore him rather than derail the thread.

Worst poster on the BY.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Please be Cuse.

A29E0CDF-6C97-4587-A526-20B1BAED9CDE.gif

Reaction Score
Is an obvious troll job. Put no value to it and have fun with it like @superjohn did last evening.

Yeah but here’s a little bit of truth. UConn aspires to be St. Mary’s now. Let that sink in. We’ve become a mid major who can’t even finish above .500 in the worst mid major conference in America. We’re lower tier mid major.

Football killed hoops is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard but if some of you guys really believe it...good.

Reaction Score
Yeah but here’s a little bit of truth. UConn aspires to be St. Mary’s now. Let that sink in. We’ve become a mid major who can’t even finish above .500 in the worst mid major conference in America. We’re lower tier mid major.

Football killed hoops is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard but if some of you guys really believe it...good.
I'll bet you drive slow in the fast lane and don't turn right on red.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score

LMAO

Theater of the absurd!

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Says the nosepicker. Who's "we" cause you ain't no UConn fan. How many national championships you orange guys got in the last 20 years? Last 10 years? You are the king of trolls today.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Says the nosepicker. Who's "we" cause you ain't no UConn fan. How many national championships you orange guys got in the last 20 years? Last 10 years? You are the king of trolls today.

He’s actually the UConn football fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom