It's All on Y'All | The Boneyard

It's All on Y'All

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
No, this isn't a gritty message from Mitt Romney. I'm headed to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow from CT, an oldie drowned in a sea of spring-breakers (I'm afraid Mrs. Cohenzone will be tethering me, or maybe I should be tethering her, she's the good-looking one), and there's a likelihood that I won't be able to watch our women play, such a heavy social calendar. Thanks to today's technology and and given my own craziness, I'm DVRing (love these new verbs) the time slots when UConn would be playing and I've vowed not to find out the score or venture onto the BY or watch ESPN while away for a week. Luckily my memory is bad so I'll probably forget the vow. Anyway I'm relying on all of you to assure that I will have a happy ending when I return to watch the tape and that there will be a few more games of interest when I get back. Go Huskies and I hope you all have a totally rewarding week.

Reaction Score
No, this isn't a gritty message from Mitt Romney. I'm headed to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow from CT, an oldie drowned in a sea of spring-breakers (I'm afraid Mrs. Cohenzone will be tethering me, or maybe I should be tethering her, she's the good-looking one), and there's a likelihood that I won't be able to watch our women play, such a heavy social calendar. Thanks to today's technology and and given my own craziness, I'm DVRing (love these new verbs) the time slots when UConn would be playing and I've vowed not to find out the score or venture onto the BY or watch ESPN while away for a week. Luckily my memory is bad so I'll probably forget the vow. Anyway I'm relying on all of you to assure that I will have a happy ending when I return to watch the tape and that there will be a few more games of interest when I get back. Go Huskies and I hope you all have a totally rewarding week.
You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman