It's a small (UConn) world... | The Boneyard

It's a small (UConn) world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I (by several degrees of separation) had an encounter with Asjha Jones a little while ago. My daughter is traveling to FL and is in Atlanta tonight. She just texted me that she met Asjha's aunt. Apparently her aunt works at the restaurant my daughter and her friend picked for dinner. When she sat them she asked where they were from. When my daughter said "Connecticut" they struck up a conversation about the Huskies.

Is it November yet??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Asjha Jones was such a special Husky! If you've watched her play much, you know how easy it is to identify her running the floor, no matter how far up the seats you're sitting - smooth as a gazelle, and so naturally elegant.

You didn't need to be able to see her uni number to know she was on the floor!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Looks like it has some real southern charm.

filename-inside-pitty.jpg

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I just checked out the menu, and it's very different from when I ate there a few times in the '80s. Back then the menu featured lots of game and game birds. That does not seem to the case anymore. I was young. It was fun.

Reaction Score
I just checked out the menu, and it's very different from when I ate there a few times in the '80s. Back then the menu featured lots of game and game birds. That does not seem to the case anymore. I was young. It was fun.
I was middle age.Totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom