Its a new season starting today | The Boneyard

Its a new season starting today

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well looking at last nites scores and top teams playing lesser teams not alot of big wins by 25+ pts and some upsets. Its important for UConn to continue to move forward with huge wins. Dropping the hammer on opponents with no mercy will hopefully make the NCAA take notice. I am looking forward to the continued improvment from our team. I cannot be at the games at Mohegan as its tax season and Im swamped. Hoping to make a game at Storrs in the NCAAs.

Its tournament season and we are a different team. We've improved immensley and Im looking forward to the continued growth over the next few weeks. This team imo is on the verge to explode with their talent. With 4-5 players in double figures and with our stifleing defense I want to see more. Making the FF is the goal and we are peaking at the right time.

Im hoping someone could post a replay on the Boneyard as Im gonna be busy all day and its gonna be hard to watch any part of the game.

Reaction Score
I don't mind winning by big margins, but this weekend is three games in three days. I hope Geno considers resting the starters as much as possible. If the bench wants to go off for big numbers, I'll take it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom