It's a freakin' joke. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It's a freakin' joke.

Reaction Score
I think UCONN took the starch out of Creighton for G'Town. Reminds me of 2003 MLB the Yanks had nothing left for the World Series after beating Boston. Have to hand it to Georgetown though, a very improbable run. I think it ends there though. can't wee too many games where they will have the best player on the court.

Reaction Score
DePaul was "fool's gold". They're a bad team and we were jackarrsing around in the second half as if we were punishing some good team. AJ and TM with highlight reel dunks and then went 1 for 9 for 2 points in 40 minutes.
Not the kind of game we needed to get ready for a team that played tough and owned the boards after we've dominated the boards most games.
Chalk it up to youthful exuberance gone wild and taking the edge off last night.

Reaction Score
DePaul was "fool's gold". They're a bad team and we were jackarrsing around in the second half as if we were punishing some good team. AJ and TM with highlight reel dunks and then went 1 for 9 for 2 points in 40 minutes.
Not the kind of game we needed to get ready for a team that played tough and owned the boards after we've dominated the boards most games.
Chalk it up to youthful exuberance gone wild and taking the edge off last night.
To be fair, we did the same thing to Georgetown the game before. 51-24 at halftime.

Reaction Score
Georgetown takes out a team that beat us three times. Three times!!! Beats them by 2,000 points. I'm going insane. We could beat G'town in our sleep.
I would not completely agree. GTown was playing VERY good in this tournament and with a lot of confidence. Us beating them in our sleep would have not been a given

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Yep. Combo of being stupid and being unlucky vs Creighton. Really should’ve won that game but we’re inexperienced and let the big moment get to us. Guys trying to do way too much and be the star.
That three attempt by Andre was a thing of beauty. He missed the rim by five feet. At least he’s the greatest athlete that UConn has ever had. The more I think about the first five minutes of that game and the other 35 minutes. The more annoyed I get. Lousy coaching and lousy playing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom