It's a freakin' joke. | The Boneyard

It's a freakin' joke.

Reaction Score
Yep. Combo of being stupid and being unlucky vs Creighton. Really should’ve won that game but we’re inexperienced and let the big moment get to us. Guys trying to do way too much and be the star.

Reaction Score
Creighton fans may be the softest people I have ever met. That Reddit game thread was a total crap show. Was so excited to root for G’town and all these clowns can say is ‘durp 3-0, durp’. God am i looking forward to big east play next year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nothing mind boggling, or a freakin' joke.

Ewing has his team peaking. It happens every year. Lightnin' in a bottle.

I expect Gtown to be a 11-13 seed. Might make some noise but they aren't seeing the second weekend.

I'll make an easy prediction. UConn goes further than Gtown in the NCAA tourney.

Reaction Score
Some nitwit in another thread whined how creighton owns us and I asked what’s it mean if gtown wins? Let alone a blow out?!? It’s almost a wash to me emotionally as we abused the Hoyas. So does that mean we are monster or just lucky? I feel the former. Sweet 16 string shot at 8. I will take any 1 seed in our way so long as we are healthy. Let’s go.

Reactions: VCE
Reaction Score
Definitely easy to think of all the “what-ifs” but it’s better to look forward here instead of dwelling on what could have been. Our season isn’t over yet and we still have a tourney to look forward to. Obviously wish it was us but I’m actually happy for GTown and Ewing and even more happy that Creighton didn’t win

Reaction Score
This is obviously a case where the Jays were physically and emotionally spent playing the "real" championship the night before

Total nonsense. It's a case of Georgetown seizing an opportunity and pounding a beatable team.

Reaction Score
Georgetown scored 58 against us in the second half last week. They're a hot team right now. They look legit to me. Could be a sleeper. They will be loaded next year too.

This is a good thing if you want the new Big East to feel like the old Big East. Hoya Paranoia is back.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Congrats to Georgetown! Glad for them being back in the conversation of college hoops again like us. More original teams that are good the better for us.

Reaction Score
Yep. Combo of being stupid and being unlucky vs Creighton. Really should’ve won that game but we’re inexperienced and let the big moment get to us. Guys trying to do way too much and be the star.
Got that one right. Too many trying to be the hero.

Reaction Score
Creighton fans may be the softest people I have ever met. That Reddit game thread was a total crap show. Was so excited to root for G’town and all these clowns can say is ‘durp 3-0, durp’. God am i looking forward to big east play next year.
Just ask them if they ever lie awake at night and dream about their favorite Sweet 32 appearance.

VCE

Reaction Score
Some nitwit in another thread whined how creighton owns us and I asked what’s it mean if gtown wins? Let alone a blow out?!? It’s almost a wash to me emotionally as we abused the Hoyas. So does that mean we are monster or just lucky? I feel the former. Sweet 16 string shot at 8. I will take any 1 seed in our way so long as we are healthy. Let’s go.

it’s almost as if matchups matter in this game. I was shocked that CU outrebounded you yesterday. They were pretty pathetic all around today until the last 5 min.

Reaction Score
Georgetown has won 8 of their last 10 games. Their 2 losses? Both to UConn. Pretty handily too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom