It's a Dubbya for the Good Guys | The Boneyard

It's a Dubbya for the Good Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
comments?

I was in attendance. Didn't feel like a single digit game which it almost was. Lamb was filthy but he needs help. Drummond's game felt like a Hilton Armstrong freshman year game. No points lots of fouls.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Ugly ugly ugly.

Need to play more disciplined defense. And our front court didn't show up.

Im done being negative now. Shabazz looked awesome. And lamb.... He looks so much better than everyone else on the floor.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Obviously he will improve. My buddy made the comment that it looks like it was the first time Drummond had ever been really coached. Just told before to go out and play. He will obviously play a big role so the sooner he's feeling comfortable the better.

Reaction Score
Obviously he will improve. My buddy made the comment that it looks like it was the first time Drummond had ever been really coached. Just told before to go out and play. He will obviously play a big role so the sooner he's feeling comfortable the better.

Agreed. It's been said before but bears repeating. JC is the army, he breaks you down and then builds you back up. Not much doubt in my mind that Drummond will be a major force by March.

Reaction Score
there were a couple times drummond got lost on defensive assignments and you saw olander or AO directing him, but it's nice to see that the kid works his butt off. He hustles up and down the floor, and gives 100% effort. Once he learns to refine his game a little and slow some things down he'll be a monster.

DD also had some good moments. We all heard how silky smooth he is on offense, but I liked how he was scrappy on D too. The blocked 3 towards the end and then the steal a couple possessions later were all great signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom