It Was The Worst of Times, It Was The Best of Times | The Boneyard

It Was The Worst of Times, It Was The Best of Times

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mostly.
A Tale of Two Halves.
Came out of gates fast and looked great for four minutes.
Then it was 16 minutes of what looked like a pickup team playing together for the first time.
@superjohn , I saw you write that in that chat but I had the same thought on my own.

Neither PG made any attempt to run an offense or direct players to do their jobs.

Second half? Way better.

Saw Cole diving for loose balls. He decided the 10' runner is better than going all the way to the rim.

Bouk got going too.

Overall a double digit conference win on the road is always good.

Reaction Score
We Don’t know what anyone on this team will give us over 40 minutes on any night. Worrying about what they will give us over shorter periods of time is absolutely useless.

Cole was great tonight. But no one has a clue if he will play anywhere near that level on Saturday

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
big east dancing GIF by BIG EAST Conference

Reaction Score
We Don’t know what anyone on this team will give us over 40 minutes on any night. Worrying about what they will give us over shorter periods of time is absolutely useless.

Cole was great tonight. But no one has a clue if he will play anywhere near that level on Saturday
We’ve won 80% of our games with Bouk in the lineup—really should be 90%. So yeah, we kinda do know.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Things started going downhill when GTown remembered to turn the gym lights on 5 minutes in...pretty crafty there, Patrick!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

We’ve won 80% of our games with Bouk in the lineup—really should be 90%. So yeah, we kinda do know.

We've won 80% but have done it many different ways with different players contributing to wins and different players playing horrific. We have no idea which players, other than Bouk, will contribute on any given night.

Reaction Score
Things started going downhill when GTown remembered to turn the gym lights on 5 minutes in...pretty crafty there, Patrick!
Things went downhill in the first half when Gaffney went in. He is so much better when he plays without thinking. Just go Jalen.

Reaction Score
Things went downhill in the first half when Gaffney went in. He is so much better when he plays without thinking. Just go Jalen.
It was a tough game for Jalen. I would say he’s better off not over-thinking it. And, even more so, the whole offense is better when he plays fast. You can see a tough possession coming when he walks it up court and gives away 4-5 secs of the shot clock. Then, the team seems to move slowly getting organized to run the play, and we’re down to 12 to shoot before the first high handoff.

If I was Hurley, I’d be on Gaffney to play faster - with purpose - all the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom