It Just Isn't Any Fun Being A Fan Right Now | The Boneyard

It Just Isn't Any Fun Being A Fan Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Between conference re-alignment and the team itself, it's a chore. It's one thing for the team to be bad, it's another when they have no future.

Reaction Score
If you think this year is bad, wait til next year when the OLine loses a few veterans and the DLine gets whacked with graduation.

Reaction Score
Thanks for that point! Sure is tough to be a fan but imagine being a player? The Coaches better start building this for the future no matter where that is because the foundation has some big cracks. This is where they will earn the pay and if they don't, they will be the one's catching some heat and may have to be replaced. Alot of effort was given to build it and some people don't want to dry up and blow away.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Between conference re-alignment and the team itself, it's a chore. It's one thing for the team to be bad, it's another when they have no future.

think "hoops"

Reaction Score
I've gone to my pre-Division I feeling. Looking forward more to the big weekend games from the SEC, BiG, etc.
Not much to get fired up about this year, of course, until the hoop team tips off.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine if the NCAA puts in the post season ban for APR scores below 900 and we're ineligible for the tourney next year?

Could go from the greatest sports year in UConn history to the worst the very next year.

Sky is falling.

Reaction Score
I've gone to my pre-Division I feeling. Looking forward more to the big weekend games from the SEC, BiG, etc.
Not much to get fired up about this year, of course, until the hoop team tips off.

Ain't that the truth! Big Deceased has been so mismanaged. On the bright side DePaul is still in it for hoops.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom