It is not 161-2 but | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It is not 161-2 but

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
MM, really, it's wise to get a semblance of a clue before you post, because this is beyond ludicrous.

Again, UFC had 8 players available, and two of them play at a level below UConn's walk-ons and rarely see action. Those two did combine for 20 minutes, but the UCF coach has her own team to think of and she wants what's left of her core unit to play through tough times together even if it's versus the Husky reserves. You really think that she was taking advantage of UConn when her team was down by 47 points and she left many of her top players in to keep the margin under 60? That is not only clueless but cruel.

Lewis scored 6 points after the reserves came in during the 2nd half, both on long bombs that she might have launched and made anyway against the starters. After all she did hit one against them also. But when a player shoots 6-29 overall and 2-15 against the reserves, it's just idiotic to pick on her for being in the game.

Lewis padded her figures by shooting 2-15 against the UConn reserves?????????????? I hope no one from the UCF board is seeing what you're posting . . . . . . or anyone from the South Carolina or Notre Dame or Tennessee or Duke boards because . . . . . . . . Oh, crikey, we are doooooooooooooooooooooooomed!

Reaction Score
And when Z. Lewis knocks Mo off the all-AAC first team, the boneyard will nod their heads in agreement, because Z. Lewis has the "stats".

The coaches who vote aren't that stupid. And very few on the Boneyard would be that stupid. Sorry but your whole argument simply doesn't make sense.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The coaches who vote aren't that stupid. And very few on the Boneyard would be that stupid. Sorry but your whole argument simply doesn't make sense.
And again, they're going to vote a player All-AAC who's shooting 37.8% on the season???????? What universe are we in? Did something just go all alternate? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom