It is games day!!! | The Boneyard

It is games day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Excited Pumped Up GIF by NBA

Reaction Score
It is game day!!!!

Sorry just had to post my excitement. Been a long off season.
I'll be off to the XL Center in a few hours feeling exactly as you feel, BballFan, and ucbart. It won't be quite what we had hoped with the Huskies being minus Paige, Ice and possibly Caroline (at least very temporarily), but I'll liken it to that first round of golf each spring at our favorite course.

Kutztown won't be much of an opponent, yet it'll just be wonderful to be in that atmosphere, surrounded by fellow Huskies fans, hearing the growing noise and then the player intros, regardless of who starts.:cool:

For those many of you who won't be there, cheers! We know you'll be with the Huskies in spirit and experiencing the highs and lows just the same.

Here's to a memorable and positively successful '22-23 season. Go, Huskies!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'll be off to the XL Center in a few hours feeling exactly as you feel, BballFan, and ucbart. It won't be quite what we had hoped with the Huskies being minus Paige, Ice and possibly Caroline (at least very temporarily), but I'll liken it to that first round of golf each spring at our favorite course.

Kutztown won't be much of an opponent, yet it'll just be wonderful to be in that atmosphere, surrounded by fellow Huskies fans, hearing the growing noise and then the player intros, regardless of who starts.:cool:

For those many of you who won't be there, cheers! We know you'll be with the Huskies in spirit and experiencing the highs and lows just the same.

Deacon, I’m jealous. I’ll be there in “in spirit”, I’d much rather be there in person. I’m going to look at the game for what it is, a showcase. I’m not going to be concerned about the final score.

I’m looking to see who the starters are, and if my prediction was right. I’ll be looking to see how each player performs on both ends of the court. Can they do what it’s been reported they’ve been doing in practice.

Regardless, today is going to be a great day for UConn WBB fans. We’ve been waiting for this since April. The wait is finally over. The season officially begins today. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I will be there too! My kids (6&3) and I have been practicing our cheers all morning.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Same thing showed up on my FB feed!

No one is in the BY Chat room yet...:):eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It’s only 12:02, game is at 1:00
Heh heh heh……..somebody didn’t turn their clocks back last night/this morning.

Reaction Score
So excited for todays game! It’s been a long 6 months! Most excited to see the newbies play!
Enjoy the game, ya’al’!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just a reminder that there are no game threads allowed on the board, even exhibition games. Please go to the Chat room for in-game discussion

look on the blue line below the Boneyard banner for the link

846E0340-ABFA-486B-847A-D6B8E91DAB6F.jpeg

Reaction Score
I got the game!!!

Starting lineup is as we expected accept Lou in for Caroline. Dorka looks awesome. Aaliyah is wearing a face shield. Nika is being nika: a steal and a runout layup. Azzi shooting well. Lou can drive the lane really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom