It Is Alabama | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It Is Alabama

Reaction Score
Yes and so will the Championship game.
The plan is to keep any potential positive publicity for UConn and the Big East Conference to a minimum.
I just thought it's always been on CBS is all , maybe I'm mistaken

Reaction Score
I have a better idea. How about we drape Castle and Diarra on Sears.
Cam and Diarra on Sears. Put Castle on Nelson.

Nelson’s their game changer. He’s the problem. Shut him down and UConn's playing Monday night.

It’d be a mistake assigning our singular elite defensive resource putting Castle on Sears. The tandem of Cam and Diarra can more than handle Sears.

Reaction Score
I just thought it's always been on CBS is all , maybe I'm mistaken
They all made a deal a couple years ago. There is a schedule out there that says who does what year. I feel bad for people who just get the networks on antennae who would get it for free. Not everyone has cable believe it or not.

Reaction Score
Big time Friar and Big East fan from 1980 on. What the committee did to BE this year was criminal. They and CBS made it even worse by playing UCONN and Marquette at basically same time first weekend. Then ….the defending National Champion and #1 overall seed in tournament was NEVER I repeat NEVER on CBS. They were absolutely complicit with NCAA. Please bury them and we can all say ( and Hurley will too ) to EVERYONE. Go UCONN.

Reaction Score
They all made a deal a couple years ago. There is a schedule out there that says who does what year. I feel bad for people who just get the networks on antennae who would get it for free. Not everyone has cable believe it or not.
We have the old rabbit ears. Had to cut back on expenses a few years back. We have a 5 month old at home and so because of the late start times, I might actually miss these games.

Reaction Score
We have the old rabbit ears. Had to cut back on expenses a few years back. We have a 5 month old at home and so because of the late start times, I might actually miss these games.
I don't know if you live in CT or not, but if you do, WHUS the UConn student radio station does broadcast the games, and there are other FM options if TV doesn't get it for you.

Maybe, if you have Sonos, you can access those stations on their platform/

Reaction Score
I don't know if you live in CT or not, but if you do, WHUS the UConn student radio station does broadcast the games, and there are other FM options if TV doesn't get it for you.

Maybe, if you have Sonos, you can access those stations on their platform/
I appreciate it , I'm out in Louisville Kentucky. I have nothing in regards to apps , home Internet and cable. I'll just be checking the Boneyard chat for Saturday!!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Clingan is going to have a monster game because they don’t have a player who can matchup with him on the offensive end or on the boards and I think Coach Hurley wants to showcase him with his draft stock soaring. Should be able to cover the 15 the sports books think he’s going to score.

Reaction Score
It's a terrible thing they did and I hope you find a way to stream it maybe a free temporary membership to a service.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom