It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood! | The Boneyard

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wife and I are going to ride our horses up to the foothills and take some pictures and have a picnic. Hope that all of you are doing something that you like and enjoy the day with your families.
I've said it before, but I want to be @veryolddog when I grow up. Post a picture of scenery, if you feel like it.

Reaction Score
Wife and I are going to ride our horses up to the foothills and take some pictures and have a picnic. Hope that all of you are doing something that you like and enjoy the day with your families.

Staying inside here in Fairfield County. And alive. As usual.

Reaction Score
Sounds so great!

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

Went to work yesterday. Came to work today. Going to work tomorrow.
Essential industry, Bah, Humbug!
Horses in the foothills? Picnic? Sounds like a John Wayne movie. (Respectfully), does your wife look like Maureen O'Hara, too?
I am so jealous @veryolddog. :(:(:(

Reaction Score
I will do you one better! I’m gonna clean the garage then pull weeds! So there!!

Reaction Score
I'm feeling a little hoarse this afternoon, but hope you guys enjoy this beautiful day!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am trying to attach more than one picture and it says that I can only do one at a time so here is the first one.

Attachments

• P7030005.jpg
    P7030005.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 86

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member