It gets even worse for Rutgers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It gets even worse for Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Agree with most here - RU handled this very well. Quick dismissal was absolutely warranted and justified.

Reaction Score
Thoughts and prayers to the victim, and family, and wishes of justice to be done to those that deserve it.

Ok, now that that's done for the state university of new jersey, I move we get back to regular programming.

I once again formerly move that Rutgers, no longer be called Rutgers, but be called what they actually are - which is the University of New Jersey. UNJ.

I move so, because the name 'Rutgers', while traditional for them, for reason, is used too much as a misdirection in trying to associate the university with names like Princeton, Columbia, etc. The institution is the state university land grant college for the state of New Jersey. It should be called as such, and not the name of a historical prominent booster.

and..................

Rutgers --------- I mean UNJ - sucks.

Reaction Score
I hope and expect Philip Nelson to get a fair trial.

What we all need is for RU to be themselves in the BIG - be mediocre on all fields of play, be embarrassing to the conference off the field, and continue to draw a yawn from NYC so that the BIG understands they need more than UNJ to capture eyeballs

Reaction Score
Agree with most here - RU handled this very well. Quick dismissal was absolutely warranted and justified.
I have to say that even the idea that this wouldn't be handled properly gives you a perspective on Rutgers and its current status. This was black and white, and what's more the guy hadn't even played a game. Simple call. Give Rutgers credit for making it, but not too much. Heck even Auburn would have made this call correctly.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Rutgers= B1g hot mess! Good luck to the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom