it: Game thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

it: Game thread

Reaction Score
It’s a team that finds a way to lose, it’s become part of the culture, similar to the 2015 New York Giants.

Find a way to lose.

Typically means needs a change at the top to change the culture.

Reaction Score
That’s a great point.

That was an endgame clinic in pure stupidity.

Andy Reid is better with time outs.

When a team struggles so badly to score, you do what you can to take the best shot you can. This idea that you milk the clock is idicocy when you can't shoot well.

Reaction Score
Ollie going back to 3 guard look bogged down the offense. Not fouling up 3 against a team who hit 15 threes cost us a win. Overtime should not have happened. Plain and simple.

Uconn now 7-7 and 0-2 in conference. Only person this reflects is Ollie.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with KO. We just don’t have enough talent. We’re getting better game by game. The last two games UConn played about as well as they could and came up a little short.
Disagree this KO's talent on the court. Not having at least 1 good big this year and a no 3 point shooters is going to cost him his job.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with KO. We just don’t have enough talent. We’re getting better game by game. The last two games UConn played about as well as they could and came up a little short.
If KO knew how to adjust to a team that literally only shoots threes, this game woulda been over after 40 minutes. His in-game coaching is more often than not, terrible.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The guys played hard..... I don't want to hear it. Now lost 5 of last 6. We suck and you apologists better shut the front door..

pj

Reaction Score

This. They are getting better. The progress implies good coaching. They are not that talented so the progress is even more remarkable -- the higher the ceiling the easier it is to progress.

Reaction Score
Everytime I see a celebration after a three or a lay up and we're not up 15.. this is all I can think of..

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
When a team struggles so badly to score, you do what you can to take the best shot you can. This idea that you milk the clock is idicocy when you can't shoot well.

In that spot you run a play for a three. You don’t send someone barrelling into the lane when you aren’t getting a call. If they do manage to tie - Tulsa has 5 seconds and 2 time outs.

They lose every night for a reason.

Reaction Score
I’ll only blame Ollie for not receiving at least a tech for the horrible officiating that’s goes against us !!! We get hacked vital Jersey gets pulled I’m just tired of the discrepancy in fouls a game ... how does a team with 6 blocks 6 steals with only 7 TO only go to the line 14 times in 50 mins of play ??

Reaction Score
Go find a cat to kick.

ha thankfully for our feline friends I'm not angry I'm just resigned to these pathetic performances at this point. Say hi to the other ostriches with their heads in the sand for me though

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Where's the moral victory tonight? We're great at those. Are we crowing because it took us 2 OTs to lose tonight?
Our young bigs played a little better. Jalen and Terry were pretty good.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
In that spot you run a play for a three. You don’t send someone barrelling into the lane when you aren’t getting a call. If they do manage to tie - Tulsa has 5 seconds and 2 time outs.

They lose every night for a reason.
Plus we got some horrible breaks.

Ridiculous threes against. Phantom foul calls and head scratching possession calls

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom