It’s fun to watch college basketball again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It’s fun to watch college basketball again

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Just out eating dinner with my wife, sitting at the bar they had Duke/UVA on, and I found myself watching closely for the first time in a long time (somewhat to her dismay}. And I found myself comparing the execution to what we showed this afternoon - we were, particularly in the first half, better.

Yes, college hoop is becoming enjoyable again. And in case you’re wondering, halftime saved me.;)
Where’d you go to dinner tho

Reaction Score
I chatted with Coach Hurley the other day, and he was really proud of the guys and he’s hyping up Bouk and Jackson for next year. He seems pretty confident for next year.

Reaction Score
People who are loyal fans of UConn basketball support the team through thick and thin. It was hard but I definitely tried my best to tune in for UConn basketball and attend their games whenever I could even more so during the last 5 years.

This is connected to my personal life as I found success early in life and then found myself at my low point where it was living hell. I had a lot of friends early and then they seemed to disappear one by one. A few never left my side like my parents and my brother and you know who you are..and those are the people whom I value and trust. And as I achieved success again even going beyond my first earlier success more and more people came out of the woods and now I have more friends but I am more selective about who I let into my circle of trust. So anyways my point being even when the team is at their lowest I want to still be there for them and continue to be a true fan of the team and not become a fair weather fan just like most of the people in this world.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom