It’s Festivus | The Boneyard

It’s Festivus

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
wNIKF5M.jpg

The aluminum pole is up. And the celebration begins.

I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're going to hear about them.

Jmick - you are the king of destructive rumor and innuendo

Superjohn - your predictions suck

Tom- you made a mod. although I admire the pot stirring purpose and intent behind it, he's a monster. ;-)

Conference Realignment people - there are no key tweets...... Ever..... Let it die.

Women's fans - no the " girls " can't beat the men no matter how bad the men look . Go away.

Reaction Score
wNIKF5M.jpg

The aluminum pole is up. And the celebration begins.

I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're going to hear about them.

Jmick - you are the king of destructive rumor and innuendo

Superjohn - your predictions suck

Tom- you made a mod. although I admire the pot stirring purpose and intent behind it, he's a monster. ;-)

Conference Realignment people - there are no key tweets. Ever..... Let it die.

Women's fans - no the " girls " can't beat the men no matter how bad the men look . Go away.

I hope amongst the bottle openers in the back that the white one is the UConn opener which plays the Husky fight song when you open a bottle? Nice touch with the Christmas wreath on the door of this man cave of beauty! Yankee stool for the bartender, is that a kegorater?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I hope amongst the bottle openers in the back that the white one is the UConn opener which plays the Husky fight song when you open a bottle? Nice touch with the Christmas wreath on the door of this man cave of beauty! Yankee stool for the bartender, is that a kegorater?

UConn bottle opener yes
Kegerator yes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom