Isuneh 'Ice' Brady moves up to #2 player in 2022 class (ESPN) | The Boneyard

Isuneh 'Ice' Brady moves up to #2 player in 2022 class (ESPN)

Reaction Score
Should have put in my original post that Daniel's tweet mentioned she was at #3 previously. Not sure if that is correct though.

Reaction Score
What does Lauren Betts being 6'7" tall have to do with how good she is as a basketball player? She must be talented to be ranked number 1; however, Nancy Mulkey is 6'9" and she's not setting the world on fire. Usually, when they're oversized, they tend not to do as well. Look at Shawn Bradley and Manut Bol.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What does Lauren Betts being 6'7" tall have to do with how good she is as a basketball player? She must be talented to be ranked number 1; however, Nancy Mulkey is 6'9" and she's not setting the world on fire. Usually, when they're oversized, they tend not to do as well. Look at Shawn Bradley and Manut Bol.
I'll never forget when Shawn Bradley had his shot blocked by a guard in the NBA. That was sad. Meanwhile I'm Betts(ing) on Ice and Rice.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I'll never forget when Shawn Bradley had his shot blocked by a guard in the NBA. That was sad. Meanwhile I'm Betts(ing) on Ice and Rice.
Ice, Kiki, and Nnaji would be my preferred 22's

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Uhm......Lauren Betts?
Nice, but not necessary with Amari and Ice locked up and expected (anticipated?) improvement of Piath, We still have a shot at 6'3" fantastic leaper Okikiola.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I thought Kiki was 2021. I'm way behind. Yes, Lauren Betts, is she on the same level as Kiki? She would be a very important signee.

Reaction Score
What about Bol Bol? Gonna be a superstar in the NBA!!!!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
We had multiple post saying Rice was a Stanford lean as both parents are Yale graduates. I also think it would make sense for Kara Lawson to make a run at Rice. Kara, like Rice, is from the DMV area and maybe finally Duke becomes an option again for the academically & BB gifted. That would be nice to see.
My wish list for '22 in Brady, Barker and Miss Jackson + Del Rosario in '23.

Reaction Score
I haven't really seen any connections between Betts and UConn. Ice may be the only PF/C that comes out of that class. Depending on what happens in 21, there could only be a couple spots open. Maybe just Ice and a guard.

Reaction Score
We had multiple post saying Rice was a Stanford lean as both parents are Yale graduates. I also think it would make sense for Kara Lawson to make a run at Rice. Kara, like Rice, is from the DMV area and maybe finally Duke becomes an option again for the academically & BB gifted. That would be nice to see.
My wish list for '22 in Brady, Barker and Miss Jackson + Del Rosario in '23.
I'm on board with your '22 picks but I'll find room for Betts if she'll come.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t mind adding Shay Bollin to the wish list.
For small forward to go along with Brady in '22 I have then in this order Barker, Bollin, VanSlooten.
I also wouldn't be too upset if UCONN got none of the three. Brady is going to overlap with Aliyah Edwards for two years and Saylor for 3. Both are capable of playing the SF position alongside Brady.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom