ISO - ‘04/‘14 Team Signed Basketballs | The Boneyard

ISO - ‘04/‘14 Team Signed Basketballs

Reaction Score
Figured I’d post this here:

I’m currently in search of team auto basketballs for the ‘04/‘14 championship teams to add to my collection.

I check eBay regularly and haven’t had a ton of luck finding quality options for these years.

Does anyone have one of these they’d be willing to sell or happen to know any memorabilia dealers that specialize in UConn items?

Reaction Score
it’s not for sale but i do have the 04 championship team on a b-ball. They held open practice one year with an autograph session right after.

i’m sure more are out there

Reaction Score
I was a senior that year and was at that practice. So cool. I do have an 04 ball also signed by the entire team.

Reaction Score
Keep checking eBay and hopefully one will turn up. I found one not too long after they won it in 2014.

Reaction Score
Figured I’d post this here:

I’m currently in search of team auto basketballs for the ‘04/‘14 championship teams to add to my collection.

I check eBay regularly and haven’t had a ton of luck finding quality options for these years.

Does anyone have one of these they’d be willing to sell or happen to know any memorabilia dealers that specialize in UConn items?
I have signed basketballs from 89-90 thru 14-15 along with many UCONN signed items including posters, hats, programs etc from men’s and women’s basketball, soccer , hockey, football, baseball etc. that I have collected over the years in person. I have a lot of individual signed stuff (I.e. Ray!) too. Let me know if/what you are interested in.

Reaction Score
I have signed basketballs from 89-90 thru 14-15 along with many UCONN signed items including posters, hats, programs etc from men’s and women’s basketball, soccer , hockey, football, baseball etc. that I have collected over the years in person. I have a lot of individual signed stuff (I.e. Ray!) too. Let me know if/what you are interested in.
Can’t PM you

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I have this 03/04 signed ball but it was a gift from my nephews and it's priceless to me.

make an offer.

uc ball.jpg

Reaction Score
Bumping this up. Was able to find an ‘04 ball on eBay finally.

No such luck with a decent ‘14 ball. If you have one you are willing to sell please PM me.

Any good memorabilia dealer recommendations that specialize in UConn stuff would also be appreciated.

thanks

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
At a game in 2012 they had a raffle drawing for a team signed ball that I won somehow at gampel (Drummond, lamb, bazz, etc). What a thrill it was to have won that.

Reaction Score
Bumping this up. Was able to find an ‘04 ball on eBay finally.

No such luck with a decent ‘14 ball. If you have one you are willing to sell please PM me.

Any good memorabilia dealer recommendations that specialize in UConn stuff would also be appreciated.

thanks
As mentioned above I have tons of UConn stuff almost all obtained in person.

Reaction Score
how about a framed poster of both '14 championship BB teams signed by all of the players??

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I do not see anything in the settings that allow or disallow messaging

New members can't send direct messages. We've had too many problems with people signing up just to send out spam direct messages to as many people as the can before being banned.

Ill change your permissions. You should be able to send and receive message in a few minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom