Isaiah Wong OV Thursday (9/6) | The Boneyard

Isaiah Wong OV Thursday (9/6)

Reaction Score
My personal preference of all the guards were after.
Outside of Watts, it’s definitely fair to say he’s the best of the bunch. Still going to take a monster performance on the OV to pull him from Larranaga.

Reaction Score
Wow this is the first time BField has been completely wrong on his info...earlier he said was not coming here on a visit now this. Not an attack on him, because I think he is one of the few posters who has credible sources/inside info... but it just goes to show you how tight of a ship Hurley and Co are running.

Looking forward to even more surprises!

pj

Reaction Score
Miami has 8 guards on this year's roster and only 2 are seniors (University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site). Sophomore PG Chris Lykes, a 4* from 2017, got 22 mpg, 10 ppg, 2.3 apg last year as a freshman. Lonnie Walker, a 5* SG from 2017, played 28 mpg and led the team in scoring as a freshman. Junior guard Dejan Vasiljevic got a lot of minutes last year. We'll have at least as much playing time to offer as Miami.

Reaction Score
Miami has 8 guards on this year's roster and only 2 are seniors (University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site). Sophomore PG Chris Lykes, a 4* from 2017, got 22 mpg, 10 ppg, 2.3 apg last year as a freshman. Lonnie Walker, a 5* SG from 2017, played 28 mpg and led the team in scoring as a freshman. Junior guard Dejan Vasiljevic got a lot of minutes last year. We'll have at least as much playing time to offer as Miami.
Lonnie Walker is in the NBA playing for the Spurs

Reaction Score
Wow this is the first time BField has been completely wrong on his info...earlier he said was not coming here on a visit now this. Not an attack on him, because I think he is one of the few posters who has credible sources/inside info... but it just goes to show you how tight of a ship Hurley and Co are running.

To clarify when I said he wasn't coming here I was referring to him not committing. I would be happy to be wrong on this one. Trust me.

Reaction Score

Kid probably was planning not to. OVs are a good time for the kids.

The coaches will put on a show, but not blow the budget on a long shot. Expecr more OV fireworks when Bouknight, Gaffney, KoCo are in town

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Or the kid changed his mind in the interim. You just don't know.

Reaction Score
Kid probably was planning not to. OVs are a good time for the kids.

The coaches will put on a show, but not blow the budget on a long shot. Expecr more OV fireworks when Bouknight, Gaffney, KoCo are in town
Don't really think that's how it works.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom