Isaiah Whaley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whaley

Reaction Score
Which all should be burned down and never used again, they're embarrassing
And he didn't even mention "poppers"
Yes, it's in a different category. A real nickname. Those others are contrivances made up by unclever people trying to appear clever.

To be fair, Porkchop is a nickname from childhood, and Poppers seems to have come from UConn teammates. Don't know about any other nickname origins besides Squirrel, which my buddy and I began to use his freshman year, when his movements were quite squirrel-like. (For what it's worth, I did not come up with the name to appear clever. I acknowledge, as you say, that I am indeed unclever.)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
To be fair, Porkchop is a nickname from childhood, and Poppers seems to have come from UConn teammates. Don't know about any other nickname origins besides Squirrel, which my buddy and I began to use his freshman year, when his movements were quite squirrel-like. (For what it's worth, I did not come up with the name to appear clever. I acknowledge, as you say, that I am indeed unclever.)
Some horrible fan on Twitter gave him the wrench moniker.

Reaction Score
Yes, it's in a different category. A real nickname. Those others are contrivances made up by unclever people trying to appear clever.
A derivative based on the pronunciation of his given name.. ".I-Zay-Ah" Whaley.. Bouk didn't like those nicknames either..Pretty clever on Bouk's part..

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
End of clip says 5 days until start of season. Almost makes you wonder if there will be four more clips of four other players over the next four days???
Five days?

@Palatine

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom