Isaiah Whaley the Thief | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whaley the Thief

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
That was about as horrible a call as you can get… Par for the course for the refs we’ve been getting this year.

Not a conspiracy theorist but some of the things they’ve been calling vs us really make you wonder what marching orders they’ve been given from the AAC

He consistently gets the most phantom foul calls of any guy on the team. I've not seen anything like it since Nolan. That block was cleaner than a bar of Ivory yet it was called a foul.

Reaction Score
He consistently gets the most phantom foul calls of any guy on the team. I've not seen anything like it since Nolan. That block was cleaner than a bar of Ivory yet it was called a foul.
I would agree. That one was a complete head scratcher. There was one in the first half as well.

Reaction Score
Not sure what DH has seen in Akok that got him all those starts along side Carlton when seems pretty clear that IW is more effective (by a lot give Akok's Amida Brima type hands). Maybe a rotation of Carlton and Akok at the 5 and IW at the 4 with Akok and/or 4 guard lineup when IW is out.

Reaction Score
Not sure what DH has seen in Akok that got him all those starts along side Carlton when seems pretty clear that IW is more effective (by a lot give Akok's Amida Brima type hands). Maybe a rotation of Carlton and Akok at the 5 and IW at the 4 with Akok and/or 4 guard lineup when IW is out.
Typical BY reaction. A few games back many thought Akok was our best player. Coach is doing a great job and learns more about his players every game and practice. A lot of our players have had good games. Now we need consistency and multiple guys doing it in the same game.
Big props to Whaley though. He has improved maybe more that any player in recent memory (Giffey). It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s back next year with more offense to his game. Start or not he deserves plenty of minutes

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's nice to flip flop with our favorite players on the team during the season. That means our players are improving. I love the growth that IW has shown. A lot of his effectiveness doesn't necessarily show up in the stat sheet but these are things that help win games - especially close games. Keep it up IW!

Reaction Score
lol. Maybe that he's one of the best rim protectors in the country.

Reaction Score
Love IW . He creates deflections which turn into steals.Wonder if we chart all all of this. We should big part of team defense.
There's no stat for this? But he does it a lot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom