Isaiah Abraham vid | The Boneyard

Isaiah Abraham vid

Reaction Score
I think people are all super pumped up about Liam and deservedly so, but I just saw this video on Isaiah Abrahams IG that he posted a week ago (that I haven't seen posted)

Physically, he already looks like an NBA player. I think he has the potential to be one of the best defenders in college basketball and a huge piece of our future teams.

Reaction Score
I think people are all super pumped up about Liam and deservedly so, but I just saw this video on Isaiah Abrahams IG that he posted a week ago (that I haven't seen posted)

Physically, he already looks like an NBA player. I think he has the potential to be one of the best defenders in college basketball and a huge piece of our future teams.

It must be the angles but every time i see vids on this kid he looks bigger and bigger each time lol! He looks 6`9 230 in this vid.

Reaction Score
Andre Jackson with a jumper

Doesn't have the handle or passing to be compared to Andre. Andre waa a high-usage point-forward. Abraham barely touches the ball at times.

Jumper is improving and form is decent, but may not be Big East ready. Very versatile defender and great athlete.

Reaction Score
It must be the angles but every time i see vids on this kid he looks bigger and bigger each time lol! He looks 6`9 230 in this vid.
He def looks like a legit PF in this vid and when you compare his size to Stewart, makes it look like JStew is more suited to be a 3 or big 2.

Reaction Score
Hurley was all over Abraham early, and snapped him right up. Two schollys at the time for sure, not counting that 13th which staff seems to like keeping open, one to a necessary top flight PG, Nowell, and the other to Abraham. Constructing his roster, he did not hesitate. As good as this staff scouts players, especially now with our ability to land even better players, I'm sure Hurley envisions the development he can put on Abraham and how well he will fit with this team.

Reaction Score
I think it's real.

Every time I see an update he looks to have grown. Last update I saw 3 months ago, I made a post saying at this rate he will walk into Storrs looking like Edmund Saunders.

He may already be there.

Reaction Score
Yes we are excited with 5 star Liam coming as we should be but I just rewatched all of the stuff on Abraham and Nowell and….they are both studs. Abraham was described as a tough junkyard dog mentality who will defend and we just saw how he can score. Nowell is almost 6’1 last look and he is an on ball defender and very tough especially driving. ALL 3 of these guys need minutes because they are our future beyond next season maybe with the exception of Liam but we’ll see.
They are 4 stars when classified which has muted some excitement which we save for 5 stars I guess, but just look at their tapes again. Hurley sees a lot in them and they were coveted by major schools. Wow!

Reaction Score
Yes we are excited with 5 star Liam coming as we should be but I just rewatched all of the stuff on Abraham and Nowell and….they are both studs. Abraham was described as a tough junkyard dog mentality who will defend and we just saw how he can score. Nowell is almost 6’1 last look and he is an on ball defender and very tough especially driving. ALL 3 of these guys need minutes because they are our future beyond next season maybe with the exception of Liam but we’ll see.
They are 4 stars when classified which has muted some excitement which we save for 5 stars I guess, but just look at their tapes again. Hurley sees a lot in them and they were coveted by major schools. Wow!

Nowell's like 5'10. But we'll call him 6'0 just like we did for Boat.

Reaction Score
If basketball doesn't work out, he could be out next strength and conditioning coach?! Unreal what he did in a year.

Reaction Score
Finklestein in the committment video said he’s listed at 6’ but he thought he was already closer to 6’1”. For whatever that is worth.

Reaction Score
Finklestein in the committment video said he’s listed at 6’ but he thought he was already closer to 6’1”. For whatever that is worth.

No one ever underestimates height. All players get an an inch or two buffer. Nowell is 6'1 the same way Adama was 6'9. In shoes, after a good stretch and with a little Desantis style heel lift

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I like that 3 pointer where the ball turns into 4 balls and then back into one before it goes in. Special skill

Great to see he has 12-point range. Haven’t seen anything like it since Morris Chestnut hit a 50-pointer to lift the Bricklayers to victory over the Violators in the MTV Rock & Jock Game.

Reaction Score
Don't sleep on Abraham - kid can ball. DeAndre Daniels is a good comp.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m just shy of 6’ 2 I stood next to Nowell in March. I’m taller but it didn’t seem that it was by that much. Id have him at a fair 6 feet, give or take . Doesn’t matter. Every inch of him is a dog .

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Andre Jackson with a jumper
Doesn't have the handle or passing to be compared to Andre. Andre waa a high-usage point-forward. Abraham barely touches the ball at times.

Jumper is improving and form is decent, but may not be Big East ready. Very versatile defender and great athlete.

I was thinking K Free with a better outside game entering college.

Kid has springs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom