2024 Recruiting: Isaiah Abraham Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I guess you aren't a fan of sleeping.

Reaction Score
This is exactly correct. Add to this that our staff has prioritized 4 star gym rats that will play within a team concept over 5 star hot heads that typically end up at UK or UNC. Give me the occasional 5 star guy, but I’m fine with a whole team of 4 star guys playing like they all have something to prove. Same exact way Calhoun built his teams as well.
Exactly my thoughts. Top “quality” 4 stars with 5 stars sprinkled in. Let the other big boys deal with the head cases that don’t buy into the total team concept.

District-Husky

Casual DC Fan
Reaction Score
Aren't you in Seattle? If so, why would you ever leave Seattle in the summer? Where's your winter home?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Four what?
Hours.

He lives (or at least did live) in Washington St, three hours behind us. He posted that he was four hours behind so Anchorage seemed logical.

Reaction Score
Spent 3 nights in homer last year at a hotel at end of the spit
Drank to much at the salty dog
Great visit to saldovia
Watching the fishing boats leave at dawn
I have traveled a bit and absolutely one of the top places I’ve visited
Hope to get back again!!

Reaction Score
I liked Seattle when I visited. I proposed to my girlfriend, who is now my wife (hint: she said "yes"), at the top of the Seattle space needle. I love visiting Santa Cruz, California where her family is from as it is a popular weekend destination for surfers. It's similar to how New Englanders going to Vermont or New Hampshire for skiing.

Are you going to the AMP to see any Providence games? I know you said you would visit to see them play Georgetown when news broke about Cooley going to Georgetown. I don't know if you meant it or were saying that out of the heat of the moment as many Friar fans were angry.

Reaction Score
Maybe I’m a homer or something but I’m thinking 5 peat now. Not to get ahead of myself no. Lmfaoo hate me or love me. But we’re gonna be good for awhile at the least

Reaction Score
You’re a legend friarJ. Remember you from way back vaguely. You give providence a reason for me to almost root for y’all. Wish we had Ryan Gomes. Sorry. Troll comment.

Reaction Score
That is ridiculous, all 4 deep means if they dont get him they have wasted a lot of resources. Of who could pass on the k state basketball history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom