Isaac Hamilton Chimes In On Sick Grandmother | The Boneyard

Isaac Hamilton Chimes In On Sick Grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So if Isaac doesn't want to go far away because of his sick grandmother, what about Daniel? Hmmm. Or is this just a convenient excuse because he doesn't want to go to UTEP?

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
So if Isaac doesn't want to go far away because of his sick grandmother, what about Daniel? Hmmm. Or is this just a convenient excuse because he doesn't want to go to UTEP?

Bingo. I can't really blame Floyd here. Letters of intent need to have some teeth. If he really wants to be closer to grandma, let him sit out the year. Without LOIs, this crazy game of recruiting gets even crazier.

Reaction Score
I think Isaac probably just realized he was going to be playing for UTEP. Daniel will be playing for UCONN, a little bit of a difference there.

Reaction Score
Am I being paranoid or is this development a little concerning?

You're not alone, I was reading the other thread scratching my head at people talking about KO making a move to get him here. If Isaac is forced to sit out a year, we're gonna be on high alert.

Reaction Score
the grandmother has a heart condition. Almost every elderly person has some sort of heart condition. This is 100% because he doesn't want to move from home and doesn't want to go to a school where he will be buried away and get no national attention. If he wants to go to USC, than that is 100% fine. However, if he wants to play this season, than that is insane. You can't sign a NLI and then back out and not sit out a year. If he really needed to take care of his grandmother, than he would be more than happy to put his basketball career on hold and spend time with her. I think he is jealous of all the attention daniel is getting and doesn't want to be left out. The videos of them on youtube scream extreme sibling rivalry.

Reaction Score
You're not alone, I was reading the other thread scratching my head at people talking about KO making a move to get him here. If Isaac is forced to sit out a year, we're gonna be on high alert.
What???

Reaction Score
Dinos Trigonis@trigonis30
3m
Father of Daniel Hamilton tonite clarified that his son Daniel is and will continue to be committed to UConn despite rumors to the contrary

I guess that was in response to this tweet from an LA Times reporter

eric sondheimer
@latsondheimer
If Isaac Hamilton isn't going to UTEP, one can only conclude that Daniel Hamilton isn't going to end up at Connecticut. We'll see soon.

Reaction Score
Dinos Trigonis@trigonis30
3m
Father of Daniel Hamilton tonite clarified that his son Daniel is and will continue to be committed to UConn despite rumors to the contrary

Well, that is good to hear.

So between that tweet and a couple of things from Katz' article, I'm going to go ahead and say that this doesn't have much to do with grandma.

Reaction Score
Heard from another site that Enfield has been actively recruiting Daniel Hamilton since he committed to UConn to play at USC, but that DHam's commitment to UConn is solid. Recruiting can be an ugly game.

Reaction Score
Heard from another site that Enfield has been actively recruiting Daniel Hamilton since he committed to UConn to play at USC, but that DHam's commitment to UConn is solid. Recruiting can be an ugly game.

Sounds like he was the perfect hire then.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well, that is good to hear.

So between that tweet and a couple of things from Katz' article, I'm going to go ahead and say that this doesn't have much to do with grandma.
I'm not sure. Grandma can be serious enough that the family doesn't believe it will be an issue by the time Daniel gets to UConn.

Reaction Score
Doesn't practically every college-aged person in America have a sick grandparent? That's what old people do.

Reaction Score
Yeah I honestly have a feeling Isaac's backing out has more to it than just a sick grandma...Just seems strange especially since Dham is still committed to UConn.

Reaction Score
I do not believe Isaac's motives were pure and pristine; neither do I approve of Floyd's refusal to accommodate him. LOI must have respectability, otherwise what's the point of inking one if you could renege on it anytime your grandma's heart valves twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom