Is tonight a must watch? | The Boneyard

Is tonight a must watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually the panthers are on tonight so maybe both my favorite teams could end their seasons and I'll sleep the rest of the year.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Wrote in a different thread that I'm going to bed early and DVRing the game. When I wake up with my 10 month old, I'll watch it for the hour it takes to feed him and put him back down to sleep. Fast forward is your friend.

Reaction Score
Wrote in a different thread that I'm going to bed early and DVRing the game. When I wake up with my 10 month old, I'll watch it for the hour it takes to feed him and put him back down to sleep. Fast forward is your friend.
I have to pick up my friend from Bradley at halftime on Monday. We're thinking of just doing the same and going on a social media blackout until we watch the game.

This is just going to compound the anxiety after seeing how good OKSt's offense looked yesterday.

Reaction Score
I agree with David, I'm committing to the first half. If I notice more of the same or a blowout then I'm cutting off a couple of toes and not watching the 2nd half.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'm committing to WBB. Given the poor state of my appearance I'll opt for the DVR and much needed beauty sleep. I'll watch at 7:30 am tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Yes for me. It's still UConn and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep if they were 2-0 so why would I leave them hanging as a fan tonight? Every game is intriguing to me, this one even more interesting than Monday now that they need to come together more than ever. See what they're really made of.

Reaction Score
Who am I kidding? I'll be there night in and night out no matter the record.

Made this post mostly because we were missing a "is this a must win" thread.

6 short hours until game time LETS GO

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I have to pick up my friend from Bradley at halftime on Monday. We're thinking of just doing the same and going on a social media blackout until we watch the game.

This is just going to compound the anxiety after seeing how good OKSt's offense looked yesterday.
Avoiding social media is the hardest part, because the first thing I normally do (after the bottle is in his mouth) when it's my turn to get up with him is check my phone. I have HDTv, HULU, and NetFlix, but honestly, there is not much else to do at 2:30 in the morning. Gotta turn off my notifications and avoid Twitter and the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
Only after an adequate amount of alcohol - which may help you sleep after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom