Is today Press Conference day? | The Boneyard

Is today Press Conference day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
wondering if the media gets a bit tougher this time around...

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Is there no press conference this week?

Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, there is usually a post game presser the next day followed up by a Tues (if game is on Sat) presser for the next opponent.

And frankly, I'm ok with missing his pressers for the rest of the year.

Reaction Score
Is there no press conference this week?
I'll give you the quotes that you may have heard -
We grew as a team at Tulane. If you can't see the growth it is because you are not there with them loving them, filling their energy buckets and tapping the rock alongside of them. This all part of the process.

The turnovers are a symptom and we need to inoculate the whole team against the disease. No one was down after the turnovers. No one quit. We were in this game until the end. We just need to keep tappin the rock.

Bye weeks are so very important to the process and growth. We are going to coach them up with love and positiveness. We are going to make sure that they win not only practice, but geeing out of bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner and going to class. If we just keep tapping the rock it is going to break.

How do I feel about the progress? Are you familiar with the story of the scorpion and the frog. A scorpion asks a frog to carry him over a river. The frog is afraid of being stung during the trip, but the scorpion argues that if it stung the frog, both would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog agrees and begins carrying the scorpion, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature. That is where we are at in the process today.

The process is working and you will see the positive results down the road when it all just clicks in. You tap the rock enough it will eventually break.

Reaction Score
STFU

sorry you took offense. Your complaining camel toe must be really sore these days. Also, the fact you responded to a message to the dick heads of the board proves you are in fact one of them. Congrats!

Reaction Score
sorry you took offend you, Your camel toe must be really sore these days. Also, the fact you responded to a message to the dick heads of the board proves you are in fact one of them. Congrats!

Really dude?

Reaction Score
sorry you took offense. Your complaining camel toe must be really sore these days. Also, the fact you responded to a message to the dick heads of the board proves you are in fact one of them. Congrats!

I just can't stand when people play the role of fan police.

Reaction Score
Don't you know he went to a game at Rentschler this year. So he gets to pass judgment.

I thought he'd be too busy tweeting a 17 year old kid tonight to pay attention to anything else.

Reaction Score
Seriously buddy what post in this thread set you off? Grow up.

The board in general. I didn't call anyone out, yet you quoted me, clearly took offense. That is your problem. Buddy.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought he'd be too busy tweeting a 17 year old kid tonight to pay attention to anything else.

Of all the morons on the Boneyard he may be the worst.

Reaction Score

Ha ha ha. At the very least @ me. So I get notifications when you talk about me.

Reaction Score
zoocoug sums it up best: he wants a competent loss - priceless

alot of bone rattling about punts : obvious isn't it: team is designed to score off D so be prepared for punts on first down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom