Is this where you thought we would be? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is this where you thought we would be?

Year 4 of the rebuild. Where do we stand?

• We are ahead of schedule

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • We are on schedule

Votes: 162 87.6%
  • We are behind schedule

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Elite 8 or better next year if everyone minus Whaley and Polley comes back.
cole is an absolute must for us to even be a top 25 team.

i'd love to have martin back too and play an unstoppable small ball lineup of cole/hawk/aj/martin/sanogo but i'm not holding my breath for him to return...

so the question mark is akok. can he be the starting PF on an elite 8 contender? i'm not fully confident in that YET but if he keeps playing well he'll change my mind.

a bench mob of digg/gaff/karaban/samson/clingan is wild. speaking of AK if he's enrolling this spring shouldn't we have heard by now?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
cole is an absolute must for us to even be a top 25 team.

i'd love to have martin back too and play an unstoppable small ball lineup of cole/hawk/aj/martin/sanogo but i'm not holding my breath for him to return...

so the question mark is akok. can he be the starting PF on an elite 8 contender? i'm not fully confident in that YET but if he keeps playing well he'll change my mind.

a bench mob of digg/gaff/karaban/samson/clingan is wild. speaking of AK if he's enrolling this spring shouldn't we have heard by now?
He is not returning early. He is staying at IMG, hoping to play in the new year

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Beating MSU instead of VCU would have made losing to WVU more palatable. So about on schedule but we didn't make as much hay in the OOC as I would have liked. Just like in the AAC, there will be pressure to finish at the top 3 of the BE for seeding if not for a bid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom