Is this the official UConn site? | The Boneyard

Is this the official UConn site?

Reaction Score
Dont know. A quick search shows Aric Horne signing with Iowa State.

Reaction Score
Interesting.

When I worked there under Diaco, they flipped a kid from Miami. He was on a list, had one of the magnet things to go up on the board for the video they were making. On signing day Illinois then flipped him.

I wonder if this is the same scenario were the staff was hopeful/expecting these kids and whoever updated the roster made a mistake.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So could 2 of the 5 be the mystery guys that Edsall alluded to?
It’s a reasonable assumption that Anderson, Drayton or Moore are the two guys. However, many of us were thinking and continue to think that the guys that signed on the quiet are Cam Ross and Rian Haigler since they fit the narrative for a school that is waiting until Feb to do once announcement (they both attend a football factory of sorts in DC).

Reaction Score
It’s a reasonable assumption that Anderson, Drayton or Moore are the two guys. However, many of us were thinking and continue to think that the guys that signed on the quiet are Cam Ross and Rian Haigler since they fit the narrative for a school that is waiting until Feb to do once announcement (they both attend a football factory of sorts in DC).
Ross not being listed is either very good or very bad.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Ross not being listed is either very good or very bad.
I’m a big fan of Ross. Really like his senior tape. Quiet baller. I see Noel Thomas like production for him when all said and done should he come here.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Ok. Look again. Horne is gone but others remain? Weird.

Also Thompkins added.
I think this thread woke up the administration. Gone are the dudes listed that went elsewhere in Lampkin and Horne or didnt publically commit like Anderson.

Guess you might conclude Drayton and Moore are our hidden recruits.

PS - Hi administration!!!

PPS - wish we landed Anderson (tomorrow is the last day)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I think this thread woke up the administration. Gone are the dudes listed that went elsewhere in Lampkin and Horne or didnt publically commit like Anderson.

I don’t think Anderson will last with us if we go to the late signing period. Well see

Reaction Score

I like Moore. That's a nice flip from an FBS school.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I like Moore. That's a nice flip from an FBS school.

Amen. Stealing a Texas kid away from Texas Tech would be a real nice get. Lots of playing time for that young man...

Reaction Score
Amen. Stealing a Texas kid away from Texas Tech would be a real nice get. Lots of playing time for that young man...
I think it was Rice, but his Hudl is impressive. Plays DE, DT, and LB in his highlights.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I think it was Rice, but his Hudl is impressive. Plays DE, DT, and LB in his highlights.

Rivals has him with a Tech offer, recruited by Terrance Jamison. It looks legit. If we get him, we're talking him from a solid state program...

Reaction Score
Rivals has him with a Tech offer, recruited by Terrance Jamison. It looks legit. If we get him, we're talking him from a solid state program...
Oh ok. He was committed to Rice though. Need more kids like him Bell and Drayton.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Oh ok. He was committed to Rice though. Need more kids like him Bell and Drayton.

Yeah, it's weird. They say "previously committed to Rice" on their website and list all 9 offers as "medium", including Rice. Let's hope they know that we stole him...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’ve wondered if Moore could play MLB or play DE and drop into coverage in the flat on occasion. This class needs a beefy MLB to go along with the lighter LBs signed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom