Is this the most fun the board has had in a long time... | The Boneyard

Is this the most fun the board has had in a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
notwithstanding winning the BET and NCAA's? i mean seriously - we're all speculating, and some are worrying, about the schollie issue and how it will affect Wolf or Bradley, and rightly so. But man, this is way more fun than hearing about a player getting a DUI or being arrested for assault, or hearing about some sort of recruting violation or NCAA penalty...

Reaction Score
The triumvirate will get er done. A good case can be made that Bradley or any other player has leverage if contemplating relinquishing a scholly "voluntarily" haha. With this leverage has to come prudent decision making. The return on investment for providing this good faith gesture will be of historic proportions. Things have a way of working themselves out in the future. In actuality I would advise MB or anyone else in a similar position to be opportunistic. MB is holding a full house. That's tough to beat. UCONN probably is seriously talking to N. Giffey (good academic standing) about various "options". This is speculating of course and NG is a player with nice upside for 2011/12 unlike Wolf (I hope I'm proven wrong on this). If Wolf can be released "voluntarily" without hurting the APR that is the winning hand at the World Series of Poker. My gut tells me however that may not be a viable option. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom