Is this good enough? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is this good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
chapwilvaug72 said:
keep waiting for stiffs to improve and you will be one or the longer you wait in hope for a stiff to improve the sooner yo wiill be two

I keep waiting for you to speak English. What does that make me? Other than a complete loser for even paying attention to your useless ranting.

Reaction Score
Every OC looks good with a good QB. I'm not defending MC, but it mitigates (for now) the percentage that is on him.

Weist looked like trash too until Casey started slinging the ball all over the field. Now many are begging for him to come back.

Either way, someone better be able to hit an open receiver next year...AND...the OC better draw up plays that allow for that to happen and hide some deficiencies on the offense...or we're "gonna have a bad time".

Reaction Score
weez dont watch playa film

wweez donts have time for silly such thangs

do yo seize how much time is demanded to spend 8mil?

every moment every day say bossy is dee way

Reaction Score
Every OC looks good with a good QB. I'm not defending MC, but it mitigates (for now) the percentage that is on him.

Weist looked like trash too until Casey started slinging the ball all over the field. Now many are begging for him to come back.

Either way, someone better be able to hit an open receiver next year...AND...the OC better draw up plays that allow for that to happen and hide some deficiencies on the offense...or we're "gonna have a bad time".

Or we can say that Boyle looked like trash during great competition, then Weist adjusted and Casey played spectacular against poor competition. In the end, TJ did great calling plays in his tenure as the HC/OC. Against great competition Boyle had 300 plus yards, which showed TJ's great offensive calling. Make Cummings is not a true OC he's a OL coach and we already have a great OL coach in Foley. We need a true, hot, up and coming OC to spark this offense.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn still doen't get it. College football (fan support, recruit interest, television viewing interest) is all about exciting game. Games with lots of scoring. High octane offenses, lots of TD's, big plays by big time playmakers). Until they close this gap they will be an afterthought on the college football landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom