Is this Former AD Jeff Hathaway Son? | The Boneyard

Is this Former AD Jeff Hathaway Son?

Reaction Score
Don’t think so. That guy’s in his 40s. Jeff is in his late 50s

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Don’t think so. That guy’s in his 40s. Jeff is in his late 50s
Jeff I believe is now 65 and Jack is born around 1982 - totally plausible.

Reaction Score
That is Jeff's son. South Windsor High grad, 2000, and his father is Jeff. Jeff Hathaway lived in South Windsor, so this is not a hard thing to out together.

What an awesome job by the guy. Incredible.

Personal Data:
Hathaway was born and raised in South Windsor, Connecticut. His parents are Donna and Jeff Hathaway of South Windsor. He is married to Amy Hathaway, and they have two children.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Very nice resume list of accomplishments. Wish him well. Space is getting pretty crowded.

Reaction Score
That is Jeff's son. South Windsor High grad, 2000, and his father is Jeff. Jeff Hathaway lived in South Windsor, so this is not a hard thing to out together.

What an awesome job by the guy. Incredible.

Personal Data:
Hathaway was born and raised in South Windsor, Connecticut. His parents are Donna and Jeff Hathaway of South Windsor. He is married to Amy Hathaway, and they have two children.

This is NOT former A.D.'s son, but is from same town. A.D, Jeff's wife's name is Paula & son's name is Michael, who is in his mid 20s.
Coach Cap outreporting the reporter! (if true)
Michael Conor Mic Drop GIF by In Real Life

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Redardless of who sired this Hathaway, I still rank him #2 for active duty Navy personnel who have been selected in to the NASA program.

Sure Hathaway is a Naval Academy grad, did some master's degree work in England, is a test pilot and recently screened for command leadership postions. But, he's a few bills short of stacking up against Jonny Kim. Be prepared. He's better than you and me.
Born in 1984, graduated HS in 2002.
Enlisted in Navy as a hospital corpsman.
Completed BUD/S and became a Navy SEAL where he was a sniper and combat medic
Applied and was accepted in to an enlisted to officer commissioning program
Got his bachelor's degreee from University of San Diego in Mathematics.
For grins and giggles went to Harvard Med School for his M.D.
Decided to become an astronaut.
All by age 33.

Reaction Score
Redardless of who sired this Hathaway, I still rank him #2 for active duty Navy personnel who have been selected in to the NASA program.

Sure Hathaway is a Naval Academy grad, did some master's degree work in England, is a test pilot and recently screened for command leadership postions. But, he's a few bills short of stacking up against Jonny Kim. Be prepared. He's better than you and me.
All by age 33.

Slacker!

Reaction Score

All by age 33.

Sounds like ADHD. Can't find something he likes. ;^)

Reaction Score
One Hathaway had his head in space, the other got his whole body there. Kudos to Junior.
Agree but with a bit more dislike for our former AD I thought he had his head up his backside. If it were in space my guess would be the same orbit as the 7th planet from the sun. ;)
To the astronaut, thank you for your service regardless of who dad was. This guy knows Jack!

Reaction Score
The only thing I know is Jeff Hathaway bought my house in South Windsor when I moved to Minneapolis in 1993.

Reaction Score
The only thing I know is Jeff Hathaway bought my house in South Windsor when I moved to Minneapolis in 1993.
One can only hope that was not where you got your 2cents. ;) That and anyone here owes you a penny for your thought ! :D
Your honesty of assisting Jeff Hathaway will be taken into consideration with forgiveness.

Reaction Score
In John’s defense, he is no longer bound to journalistic standards which makes him a perfect BY poster. However, he was a bit condescending towards my post which ummmm makes him a perfect BY poster
Yeah. I took less than 30 seconds to look at it. Lol. I really don’t care. Then it isnt. Good sleuthing.

And how dare you guys call me a reporter. I am on a message board .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom