Is this beyond the Looking Glass ? | The Boneyard

Is this beyond the Looking Glass ?

Reaction Score
KO is gone. Dollars to donuts he lands back where he was great at his job and everybody knew it. The NBA. And, like Bill Buckner and the Sox, time heals.

Now the real question. Is Shea Ralph on the short list for Olllie’s successor ? She should be. They couldn’t handle Geno or CD.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
KO is gone. Dollars to donuts he lands back where he was great at his job and everybody knew it. The NBA. And, like Bill Buckner and the Sox, time heals.

Now the real question. Is Shea Ralph on the short list for Olllie’s successor ? She should be. They couldn’t handle Geno or CD.
Let me smoke some hookah and I'll get back to you.

Reaction Score

Click your heels, man, Kansas needs you.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Why do I hear Grace Slick reverberating in my brain? next it will be "..scuse me while I kiss the sky"

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Shea Ralph? Leaving Geno just to coach the UConn men? I got a contact high sitting next to the suggestion.

Reaction Score

Brilliant!

Reaction Score
You asked a question. Here's the answer, IMHO: No.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom