Is there any postgame presser? | The Boneyard

Is there any postgame presser?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wow!!! 11,000 fans in attendance tonight.

It sure would be nice if there was a hand held microphone available in the audience for the media to use during these pressers when asking their questions, so that we could hear the question AND the answer. As it is, it's like listening to someone on the phone. You're only hearing half of the conversation. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Karen Aston and Brooke both note numerous times how they played a great game and need to do this “regularly” and everyday. They had 11,877 fans there, which was their largest in YEARS. I give them a lot of credit to get the fans out and then to come out and play great. The energy given to this team helped tremendously and yet, UConn still won. So while some on here want to point to a gap closing and demean this team as not great, I beg to differ as this team is well know with every opponent scheming and planning how to play them well ahead of the game and with some losing site of the game before them (Texas just lost to TCU) and the Lady Vols lost to A&M before SC. The real key is stay focused every day and prove it every day, which UConn has done regularly. Who else can do that and not be one hit wonders? MSU did slay Goliath only to lose the next game and the prize.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Wow!!! 11,000 fans in attendance tonight.

It sure would be nice if there was a hand held microphone available in the audience for the media to use during these pressers when asking their questions, so that we could hear the question AND the answer. As it is, it's like listening to someone on the phone. You're only hearing half of the conversation. :eek:
nothing new... guess they dont read the Boneyard

Reaction Score
Good attitude and comments from the players and coach. Just one dumb comment from the media about woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Reaction Score
Just watched the post game presser and I was very impressed with how composed and positive Brooke and Jatarie were. I'm sure they took a lot of positives from this game. I could not agree more with Coach Aston's statement that it's the players' decision if they want to continue to play the way they did today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom