Is there a time for the USF game yet? | The Boneyard

Is there a time for the USF game yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With all of the going on here about not going, have they posted a time yet so those not going can figure out when not to go?

Reaction Score
In complete seriousness, I clicked onto this thread specifically to write the same thing. Who cares?
I have 2 season tickets and I'm trying to decide whether to go or not. It being Homecoming weekend I suspect it will be in the afternoon, probably 3:30. I will be taking my wife who cheers for cheerleaders and doesn't know much about football. She will be my designated driver. My son will be running in a benefit Half marathon so he lucked out.

Reaction Score
Jackl I would say game time should be announced by the end of this week begining of next week at the latest.

Reaction Score
I have 2 season tickets and I'm trying to decide whether to go or not. It being Homecoming weekend I suspect it will be in the afternoon, probably 3:30. I will be taking my wife who cheers for cheerleaders and doesn't know much about football. She will be my designated driver. My son will be running in a benefit Half marathon so he lucked out.

I don't fault anyone who goes to the games, though I do pity them. I don't have season tickets and have to buy them per game. I am just too disgusted to financially assent to this joke anymore. I want to go tailgating, but honestly, I don't even want to pay the $15 to park either. I'll still go for the fun, but I have a hard time bringing myself to go into the stadium at this point.

Reaction Score
I don't fault anyone who goes to the games, though I do pity them. I don't have season tickets and have to buy them per game. I am just too disgusted to financially assent to this joke anymore. I want to go tailgating, but honestly, I don't even want to pay the $15 to park either. I'll still go for the fun, but I have a hard time bringing myself to go into the stadium at this point.
Hey if I didn't get season tickets I WOULD NOT be going to see this under coached team. I can't even give them away so since I'm retired and every day is a Saturday I can get my chores done during the week. If I had to go crazy with Kid stuff and yard chores no #KING WAY. Why should I put more effort into getting there than they do in changing up things that haven't worked for 2+ years.

Reaction Score
Hey if I didn't get season tickets I WOULD NOT be going to see this under coached team. I can't even give them away so since I'm retired and every day is a Saturday I can get my chores done during the week. If I had to go crazy with Kid stuff and yard chores no #KING WAY. Why should I put more effort into getting there than they do in changing up things that haven't worked for 2+ years.

Wasn't trying to criticize you or anything like that. Sorry if it came off that way. It's just disgraceful what has happened. If I had season tickets, I'd be there too, because honestly, I couldn't even give those tickets away to charity anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom