IS there a ring ceremony at all or did the team already get their rings? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

IS there a ring ceremony at all or did the team already get their rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
lol...a recent basketball championship item would be priced way higher than 400. I wrote I am considering selling it. Nothing is said and done.
Me thinks you are getting free appraisal numbers.:) I hope you don't need to sell that Fob. Obviously I'm hoping you don't have financial difficulties. But that Fob is a unique collectors item.

Reaction Score
No idea what they're made of... maybe you could tweet AO or another member of the team. As long as they don't think you're gonna rob them I guess, lol.

Reaction Score
Me thinks you are getting free appraisal numbers.:) I hope you don't need to sell that Fob. Obviously I'm hoping you don't have financial difficulties. But that Fob is a unique collectors item.
Thank you. I am alright so far with finances, thankfully. I still can't believe I even found that fob. I never asked anyone what the it is worth. Just offering to see if anyone is interested. It sure as heck is unique. Old football fobs are incredibly beautiful.

Reaction Score
No idea what they're made of... maybe you could tweet AO or another member of the team. As long as they don't think you're gonna rob them I guess, lol.
Someone please ask. lol

SJ

Reaction Score
one of the players (and ring recipient) in my class told me those were the rings from the school, and there is another ring from the NCAA...

SJ

Reaction Score
one of the players (and ring recipient) in my class told me those were the rings from the school, and there is another ring from the NCAA...
which they did not receive yet.

Reaction Score
Then why would these rings look like Duke's 2010 rings?

SJ

Reaction Score
Then why would these rings look like Duke's 2010 rings?
i don't know...maybe i misunderstood him! i also asked him if it was made of white gold, that a blog member was dying to know, and he said it's silver (which could still mean white gold, but it doesn't look to me like it had the sheen to it in the pic.) but he definitely said they get two rings, one from the school and one from the NCAA.

Reaction Score
If it's made of gold, it would say that inside the band. Ask him to show you the ring. lol Silver isn't too bad, if that's really the metal they used.

Pictures of the rings issued by the school would be nice, too. :D Bet it would look a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom