Is the Depaul game a sellout? | The Boneyard

Is the Depaul game a sellout?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If not why?

If not sold out already will it be a sellout?

Lets see what happens here because it is the last home game before post season play for a highly seeded tournament bound team who is ranked #14 in the country with a bullet should have a sell out.

Lets see if the XL center clamorers can get it done. Because if not tomorrow, under these circumstances, how can anyone trust you? @shizzle787 you going tomorrow? Or is Depaul not a sexy enough matchup for you?

Reaction Score
The XL Effect is so potent that the good guys throttled #10 Marquette without needing sideshow antics like $2 beers.
[/QUOTE
XL is great for big games. I challenge youse to get loud for DePaul

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Making the rush hour trek from Norwalk, thought this might be senior night when I bought the tickets, but it doesn't make no never mind:cool:

And they just released a bunch of tickets in 110 behind the hoop if anyone is on the fence b/c they want decent seats

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Perhaps having games at "neutral" XL is part of the reason we have won 4 NC.
Lol, perhaps. Of course, I suppose it’s possible that it had more to do with this guy than with playing in Hartford:

56825BBA-FDD8-4261-A1B8-4DC32BC191BD.jpeg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Why, because 14,900 against an awful DePaul team on a weeknight would be so awful?

Yes as last game of year for a team heading to the tournament and fighting for NCAA seeding, it would be terrible. We've been begging for success. We are successful. No more excuses.
As bad as the 7,700 in Storrs for Wilmington?
Much, much worse.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Gonna be a tough one tonight for us XL clamorers. A close game will be confirmation that the team plays better at their true homecourt Gampel. And a blowout will lead to questions about XL being a morgue. Call me preemptively concerned
DePaul is the worst matchup in the big east. The fact we are about to sell out is sufficient for me. Gampel lovers will trash the crowd for not being close to the energy level of the PC game.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's rough when so many games are in your third arena like the XL.
Yes but our two state team has less territory than Canada’s team!

Reaction Score
There will be 15,564 in the building — almost half of whom pay a seat donation on top of their tickets for the right to be there — and nobody is walking through the door tonight to watch DePaul. No matter what anyone here tries to say, we have great fans in Hartford.

My wife is very pregnant and we learned during the Marquette game that we have a built-in decibel meter right now because our baby starts moving around like crazy whenever the crowd gets loud (he seems to especially love Red chants) so I cannot wait to see him KICKING from a sold out crowd tonight.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom