Is the Big Ten back? | The Boneyard

Is the Big Ten back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...m-harbaugh-mark-dantonio?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain

Gotta admit. OSU, Michigan State, Harbaugh at Michigan now. Maybe the "south" isn't going to dominate CFB as previously predicted. Get the best coaches, and all of a sudden that SEC speed doesn't look so daunting.

And, Penn St is now off sanctions. Ohio St. hiring Meyer and Michigan hiring Harbaugh has shown their commitment to investing in winning football. The B1G is back and with the BTN and their upcoming media deal, they will have the funds to compete with anyone.

Reaction Score
Ohio State has returned to the national stage, but I don't think it applies to the other teams in the B1G. If anything, I see a greater divide between the top and bottom teams in the B1G. In the next few years, Ohio State/Michigan/Michigan State/Wisconsin/Penn State/Nebraska will create further space between Maryland/Rutgers/Connecticut/Purdue/Indiana/Illinois/Virginia/Northwestern.

Reaction Score
Ohio State has returned to the national stage, but I don't think it applies to the other teams in the B1G. If anything, I see a greater divide between the top and bottom teams in the B1G. In the next few years, Ohio State/Michigan/Michigan State/Wisconsin/Penn State/Nebraska will create further space between Maryland/Rutgers/Connecticut/Purdue/Indiana/Illinois/Virginia/Northwestern.

Are Iowa and Minnesota leaving when UConn and Virginia join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom