Is SNY archiving the games on its website? | The Boneyard

Is SNY archiving the games on its website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I signed up for the streaming service. I'll be busy over the Thanksgiving weekend and won't be able to watch much if any of the Paradise Jam games in real time.

When I went to the SNY UCONN page to look for the CofC game, I saw a lot of 'extras' but didn't see that they had the actual game itself archived. Did I miss it?

Really hoping that I can watch these and other games after they happen.

Reaction Score
Yes, on the http://web.sny.tv/uconnhuskies/
page, there is an indicator "A watch" in the far right column, which means archive available. It does work, I tried it. I did have a few problems getting the first game but all appears OK now!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Yes, on the http://web.sny.tv/uconnhuskies/
page, there is an indicator "A watch" in the far right column, which means archive available. It does work, I tried it. I did have a few problems getting the first game but all appears OK now!

Ah, it's on the front page...... duh :p

Having only watched the first game, I had spent a lot more time on the UCONN video page, with all the various and sundry interviews, previews, and everything else. I forgot to look at the lower part of the front page.

Carry on!!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I am lucky enough to have SNY on my cable system so I hadn't looked at what they offer online. Wow!!!!!

Very impressive. Almost worth subscribing anyways.

Reaction Score
I have a question about this live streaming. For my $60 per season, do I get the Men's games too? Do I get everything that SNY shows? I'm out in CA and can actually get SNY on my Verizon Fios service, but I'd have to buy a whole package of stations I have no interest in and it would run about $50/mo over what I'm paying now. I guess I'll do it if I have to, but $60 for the season sounds much better. Anybody know about all this??? BTW, the UCONN WB site has live streaming info, the MBB page doesn't! It says nothing about how many and what games I would get, hence my confusion.

Reaction Score
No men's games SoCal, just the women's games that are listed. I worked Sunday and was all set to watch the TAM game but it wasn't one that they carried.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I signed up for the streaming service. I'll be busy over the Thanksgiving weekend and won't be able to watch much if any of the Paradise Jam games in real time.
Priorities man, priorities. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Thanks, Ray. That is as I expected. The $60/mo for the Women's games is still a no-brainer, I have been doing the CPTV subscription since it was started. But I need to decide if the Men are worth the $150/season it would cost on cable. With no postseason, etc probably not, considering I will be able to get many games on ESPN3 and the streaming sites from Europe etc. Its a shame they don't offer a package streaming deal, but I understand why they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom