Is recruiting for 2019 over | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is recruiting for 2019 over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Looking at the scholarship grid this year makes me feel pretty confident in the amount of players that can actually contribute than in previous years

Reaction Score

So we theoretically replace Mama with Manuel, then we have 2 schollies for the next class unless we see more departures due to playing time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Thanks, Chiep will.
Chiep simply stated both scenarios are “possible”. And from a preferred perspective stated 1. Omoyuri because he appears to have more upside.
Please point Chiep to the substantial information regarding Manuel’s imminent commitment.

Read the Manuel thread as well as about 5 others scattered on here....including this thread. Many posts from insiders about it....you'll find exactly zero of the same about Cliff.

Reaction Score
ball.jpg

Reaction Score
Read the Manuel thread as well as about 5 others scattered on here....including this thread. Many posts from insiders about it....you'll find exactly zero of the same about Cliff.
Chiep is so so sorry. He didn’t realize casual insider info was substantial.
Did someone chase Manuel into a bathroom to check out his stat sheet? Just askin

Reaction Score
I have asked around and no one seems to have any answers. I don’t know what to think. I know we are working on getting Manuel academically eligible. I wonder if we say f it and just renege on the self imposed scholarship loss if Manuel is eligible... there’s nothing binding. We can say we’ve decided to reevaluate the situation or that new things had come to light. I don’t even think we’re on the NCAAs radar for those minor violations.
If that doesn't work we can always try unplugging the Xbox and starting over from the last save

Reaction Score
So we theoretically replace Mama with Manuel, then we have 2 schollies for the next class unless we see more departures due to playing time?

I also think there is a very real possibility Gilbert will move on after he graduates. And as you mentioned, there is always the chance a player becomes unhappy with playing time or is recruited over and wants to leave. Based on zero real information, I predict we'll have three scholarships available for the class of 2020 and that two of them will go to potential impact players (at least top-100).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom