Is recruiting for 2019 over | The Boneyard

Is recruiting for 2019 over

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Mama has been back for a week. Everything is very quiet. Does this mean we are done?

Reaction Score
8DF48249-2129-452D-A40E-105BDDA19359.jpeg

Reaction Score
To this point we’ve whiffed on transfers for 2019. No way to sugarcoat that. It always amazes me that it can be less than 90 days away from classes beginning and there are still players who haven’t chosen a school.

Reaction Score
Right now there is no open scholarship.
It seems possible that Cliff Omoyuri could reclass to 2019. That has been speculated on other boards (Kentucky, Pitt) in April. I think he visited UConn twice unofficially.
Manuel also seems possible but sounds like he has some grades issues.
Preferred appears 1. Omoyuri. 2. Manuel.
If either happened an amicable roster change could happen.
If neither happens, I’d guess the door is closed on 2019 recruiting unless something falls onto our laps.

Reaction Score
Right now there is no open scholarship.
It seems possible that Cliff Omoyuri could reclass to 2019. That has been speculated on other boards (Kentucky, Pitt) in April. I think he visited UConn twice unofficially.
Manuel also seems possible but sounds like he has some grades issues.
Preferred appears 1. Omoyuri. 2. Manuel.
If either happened an amicable roster change could happen.
If neither happens, I’d guess the door is closed on 2019 recruiting unless something falls onto our laps.

Chiep, stick to your schtick of just mocking Chief.

There's been no substantial information regarding a Cliff reclass, and even if he does, nothing strongly linking him to UConn. The Manuel thing seems very likely if not imminent as long as he keeps his head on straight at Harcum for the next couple months and gets the grades where they need to be. If that doesn't end up working out, then we punt the scholly to 2020.

Reaction Score
Chiep, stick to your schtick of just mocking Chief.

There's been no substantial information regarding a Cliff reclass, and even if he does, nothing strongly linking him to UConn. The Manuel thing seems very likely if not imminent as long as he keeps his head on straight at Harcum for the next couple months and gets the grades where they need to be. If that doesn't end up working out, then we punt the scholly to 2020.
Thanks, Chiep will.
Chiep simply stated both scenarios are “possible”. And from a preferred perspective stated 1. Omoyuri because he appears to have more upside.
Please point Chiep to the substantial information regarding Manuel’s imminent commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom